Our National Security Team supports the intelligence community, providing, operating and assuring critical voice, video and collaboration services for the full spectrum of operations.
AT&T has an opening for a Performance Analyst - To support the service ops organization in providing technical planning, verification and validation, and supportability and effectiveness analysis for total systems.
Description of Job Duties/Responsibilities:
- Analyzes ticketing data to determine processing problems. Analyzes ServiceNow tickets to automate or improve existing processes, determine process limitations, and establish a way to correct them.
- Ensure the logical and systematic conversion of customer or product requirements into total systems process solutions that acknowledge technical, and schedule constraints.
- Perform functional analysis, timeline analysis, and use customer provided ticketing information to translate customer improved process.
- Analyze ticket timelines and determine if they are approaching customer established SLO/SLA thresholds.
- Coordinate with Tier2 and Tier 3 engineers; alert them of approaching SLO/SLA deadlines.
- Work with SLO/SLA, Network Performance lead and Operations personnel to provide accurate ticketing information in support of CDRLs
Desired Qualifications: 8570 Certification
AT&T will consider for employment qualified applicants in a manner consistent with the requirements of federal, state and local laws.
AT&T is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and we are committed to hiring a diverse and talented workforce. EOE/AA/M/F/D/V
AT&T a good place to be
I believe in AT&T and know they are at the edge of technology. The company believes in their people and offers all kinds of training to enable us to take on new jobs and to stay at the front of technology. The software defined network which we are building is the newest technology and AT&T has been involved since early 2000s. You have a great deal of autonomy at AT&T as long as you get the job done. You have the ability to do different jobs and to be challenged at all times.
I really have little negative to say about AT&T I have worked here for 35 years on March 23rd of 2016.Current Employee - PROFESSIONAL-NETWORK DESIGN ENGINEER+
- One Star Rating
- Two Star Rating
- Three Star Rating
- Four Star Rating
This is the life – the #LifeAtATT, that is. We’re creating what’s next and having a blast doing it. You’re looking for proof? Well, see for yourself.