AT&T Global Public Sector is a trusted provider of secure, IP enabled, cloud-based, network solutions and professional services to the Intelligence Community. We are dedicated to recruiting, developing and empowering a diverse, high-performing workforce that is passionate about what they do, committed to our shared values and dedicated to our customers’ mission.
Our National Security Team supports the intelligence community, providing, operating and assuring critical voice, video and collaboration services for the full spectrum of operations.
AT&T has an opening for a Network Tools Functional Lead - To manage the Network Tools area and provide leadership and technical expertise to a multifaceted team.
Description of Job Duties/Responsibilities:
- Manages the Team responsible for administration and maintenance of customer network management tools.
- Provide tooling enhancement and efficiencies recommendations as a core objective.
- Scripts, dashboards/actionable views, performance and capability reports, upgrade/patch operating systems; monitor, maintain, upgrade hardware; Change management.
- Perform IT Systems Administration on physical and virtual infrastructure.
- Provide database support for SQL databases related to mission specific applications Services include, but are not limited to, service life-cycle maintenance of databases, implementing reporting features, correcting database errors, modifying databases performing upgrades, and user training.
- Provides technical / management leadership on major tasks or technology assignments.
- Establishes goals and plans that meet project objectives.
- Directs and controls activities for a client, having overall responsibility for financial management, methods, and staffing to ensure that technical requirements are met. Interactions involve client negotiations and interfacing with senior management.
- Configure and manage WSUS/SCCM for patching and application management; Network Administration: Configure, manage, and troubleshoot networking issues with Cisco ASA, Cisco Fiber and Lan switching (Layer 2 and 3).
Required Clearance: TSSCI with Polygraph. (#polygraph)
Required Skills, Experience, and Education: Candidate must have a total of 12 years of applicable experience. The experience can be a combination of degree and work history. This can be a High School degree and 12 years of work history OR an Associate’s and 10 years, a Bachelors’ and 8 years, a Masters and 6 years or a PhD and 2 years of work history.
- Decision making and domain knowledge may have a critical impact on overall project implementation.
- Windows/UNIX Systems Administration experience to Including Active Directory Domain Services (DNS, DHCP, GPO Management) as well as Active Directory Certificate Services.
Certifications: Security+ CompTIA commercial certification (or higher, such as CISSP, etc.). Windows and UNIX/Linux. VMware. Installing and Configuring Windows 10, Installing and Configuring Windows Server 2012, Configuring Advanced Server 2012 Services
AT&T will consider for employment qualified applicants in a manner consistent with the requirements of federal, state and local laws. AT&T is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and we are committed to hiring a diverse and talented workforce. EOE/AA/M/F/D/V
AT&T a good place to be
I believe in AT&T and know they are at the edge of technology. The company believes in their people and offers all kinds of training to enable us to take on new jobs and to stay at the front of technology. The software defined network which we are building is the newest technology and AT&T has been involved since early 2000s. You have a great deal of autonomy at AT&T as long as you get the job done. You have the ability to do different jobs and to be challenged at all times.
I really have little negative to say about AT&T I have worked here for 35 years on March 23rd of 2016.Current Employee - PROFESSIONAL-NETWORK DESIGN ENGINEER+
- One Star Rating
- Two Star Rating
- Three Star Rating
- Four Star Rating
This is the life – the #LifeAtATT, that is. We’re creating what’s next and having a blast doing it. You’re looking for proof? Well, see for yourself.