Westfield Network Program
Ready to join a dedicated team of experts supporting a program which provides a broad range of enterprise network services? We’re connecting cleared professionals to challenging opportunities and we want your expertise as a part of our future.
* Develop and maintain network and network management services, HPE NMS Suite based.
* Design, implement, test, and support network management-based applications and documents design ideas.
* Participate in requirement gathering sessions.
* Collaborate with the team on application architecture design and decision-making.
* Configures and tunes application servers.
* Ensure cleanliness and optimization of code written in languages such as Perl, shell scripting required; Java, Python, etc. preferred.
* Participate in production troubleshooting and issue correction for applications after the production implementations.
* Participates in production issues remediation and troubleshooting as needed.
* Solve complex production issues.
* Predict emerging customer needs and develop innovative solutions to meet them.
* Knowledge of HPE NMS Suite a requirement, specially NNM, OM/OML, NPS/OVPI, SHR/OBR (5-7 years).
* Significant experience of installation, customization, and troubleshooting of the HPE NMS Suite required (5-7 years).
* Significant experience with SolarWinds or BMC NMS Suite is an acceptable substitute of the HPE NMS Suite (5-7 years).
* Strong Unix/Linux system knowledge and administrator experience.
* Intermediate or higher knowledge of Perl (5 years).
* Extended knowledge of SNMP (5-7 Years).
* Solid understanding of Layer 1-4 fundamental protocols (3-5 years).
* Knowledge of standard networking monitoring technologies (Syslog, SNMP, *Flow, etc.) a plus.
* Knowledge on network device configuration and management a plus.
* Experience in configuration development on Management Software (Ansible, Salt, Puppet, Chef, etc.) a plus.
* SQL query development a plus.
* Knowledge of Unit Test framework a plus.
* Knowledge of Agile & Scrum Methodologies.
Required Skills, Experience, and Education: Candidate must have 10 years of experience that can be a combination of work history and education. This equates to a Doctorate and 3 years of experience OR Masters and 4 years, Bachelors and 6 years, Associates and 8 years or HS and 10 years.
Must meet DoD 8570 IAM Level 1 Certification requirements.
Required Clearance: Active TSSCI with Polygraph.
AT&T a good place to be
I believe in AT&T and know they are at the edge of technology. The company believes in their people and offers all kinds of training to enable us to take on new jobs and to stay at the front of technology. The software defined network which we are building is the newest technology and AT&T has been involved since early 2000s. You have a great deal of autonomy at AT&T as long as you get the job done. You have the ability to do different jobs and to be challenged at all times.
I really have little negative to say about AT&T I have worked here for 35 years on March 23rd of 2016.Current Employee - PROFESSIONAL-NETWORK DESIGN ENGINEER+
- One Star Rating
- Two Star Rating
- Three Star Rating
- Four Star Rating
This is the life – the #LifeAtATT, that is. We’re creating what’s next and having a blast doing it. You’re looking for proof? Well, see for yourself.