AT&T Global Public Sector is a trusted provider of secure, IP enabled, cloud-based, network solutions and professional services to the Federal Government . We are dedicated to recruiting, developing and empowering a diverse, high-performing workforce that is passionate about what they do, committed to our shared values and dedicated to our customers’ mission.
Our National Security Team supports the intelligence community, providing, operating and assuring critical voice, video and collaboration services for the full spectrum of operations.
AT&T has an opening for a Network Engineer to support the National Security Sector and will be responsible for all activities associated with designing, implementing, and developing a provision tool for a large global IP Network.
- Currently or previously held position as Network Engineer.
- Writing playbooks and workflows for Network provisioning.
- Troubleshoot drivers and YANG models from vendors.
- Create and update engineering documents, configuration documents, training manuals and troubleshooting processes.
- Experience scripting or programing; Perl, Python, LAN/CAN/WAN type networks, or Service Provider network.
- Understanding of YANG Models.
- Hands on Juniper or Cisco routers experience, Network design, testing and troubling.
- Public speaking and technical writing.
Required Clearance: TSSCI with poly (#polygraph)
Required Qualifications: Candidate must have 10 years of experience that can be a combination of work history and education. This equates to a Doctorate and 3 years of experience OR Masters and 4 years, Bachelors and 6 years, Associates and 8 years or HS and 10 years. College Degree in Engineering field and/or CCNP, CCIE, JNCIP, or JNCIE SP. Must comply with DoD 8570 IAT Level 2.
Ready to join our team? Apply today!
AT&T a good place to be
I believe in AT&T and know they are at the edge of technology. The company believes in their people and offers all kinds of training to enable us to take on new jobs and to stay at the front of technology. The software defined network which we are building is the newest technology and AT&T has been involved since early 2000s. You have a great deal of autonomy at AT&T as long as you get the job done. You have the ability to do different jobs and to be challenged at all times.
I really have little negative to say about AT&T I have worked here for 35 years on March 23rd of 2016.Current Employee - PROFESSIONAL-NETWORK DESIGN ENGINEER+
- One Star Rating
- Two Star Rating
- Three Star Rating
- Four Star Rating
This is the life – the #LifeAtATT, that is. We’re creating what’s next and having a blast doing it. You’re looking for proof? Well, see for yourself.