AT&T has an opening for a Senior Mobility Solutions Engineer to provide design, implementation and engineering test support for a mobility testing facility supporting a Federal customer. This test environment will be used to evaluate mobile technologies as well as analyze and test customer equipment within a controlled environment providing mobility services which are available commercially. In addition, pre-sales and post-sales support.to business development and implementation of unique network and ProServ mobility projects for Federal Government customers may be required from time to time.
- Ability to obtain a TS/SCI POLYGRAPH Clearance required (#none)
- Bachelor's Degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science or like field,
- 8+ years experience in the design, implementation and operation of Mobility services including GSM, GPRS,UMTS, HSPA and LTE.
- Strong knowledge of both network architecture (Packet Core and evolved Packet Core) as well as operational support of RAN networks required.
- Strong understanding and experience in RAN engineering desired.
- Experience with virtualized mobility infrastructure (SDN / NFV) desired.
- The successful candidate will be self motivated and have strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Master’s Degree
- Experience with Mobility network security solutions desired.
- Familiarity with workings of AT&T Mobility strongly desired.
- Strong understanding of mobility applications and Mobile Device Management desired.
- Strong understanding of network architecture and operational support of mobility networks including Packet Core, provisioning, billing, and OSS desired.
- Knowledge of CDMA and like data services strongly desired.
- Experience with military and or government radio networks a plus.
AT&T a good place to be
I believe in AT&T and know they are at the edge of technology. The company believes in their people and offers all kinds of training to enable us to take on new jobs and to stay at the front of technology. The software defined network which we are building is the newest technology and AT&T has been involved since early 2000s. You have a great deal of autonomy at AT&T as long as you get the job done. You have the ability to do different jobs and to be challenged at all times.
I really have little negative to say about AT&T I have worked here for 35 years on March 23rd of 2016.Current Employee - PROFESSIONAL-NETWORK DESIGN ENGINEER+
- One Star Rating
- Two Star Rating
- Three Star Rating
- Four Star Rating
This is the life – the #LifeAtATT, that is. We’re creating what’s next and having a blast doing it. You’re looking for proof? Well, see for yourself.