Our National Security team supports elements of the US Government responsible for informing and defending our nation – globally.
AT&T has an opening for a Mid-Level System Administrator (SA) supporting a mission application environment. Work will primarily be performed at AT&T work locations in Northern VA, with occasional visits to customer site for meetings.
- Windows & Linux System Administration (cloud based)
- Cloud Computing and Storage Environment Administration
- Backup Environment O&M
- O&M for the Mission Application Environment
- Python and BASH Scripting
- Technical / System Documentation
- This is an individual contributor position (non-supervisory) that will work as a part of a team
- Excellent written and communications skills
Top Secret (TS) SCI. Must be willing to sit for polygraph after start. (#topsecret)
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical field (Computer Science or Software focused coursework) and 5+ years Mid-level systems administration activities or equivalent work experience
- Experience with following areas desired: Unix, Linux, Windows System Administration
- Knowledge of cloud computing and storage environments (e.g. AWS, Azure) preferred. Knowledge of LAN, WAN TCP/IP networking also desired. Certifications (e.g. Microsoft, A+, Amazon) a plus.
AT&T will consider for employment qualified applicants in a manner consistent with the requirements of federal, state and local laws. AT&T is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and we are committed to hiring a diverse and talented workforce. EOE/AA/M/F/D/V
AT&T a good place to be
I believe in AT&T and know they are at the edge of technology. The company believes in their people and offers all kinds of training to enable us to take on new jobs and to stay at the front of technology. The software defined network which we are building is the newest technology and AT&T has been involved since early 2000s. You have a great deal of autonomy at AT&T as long as you get the job done. You have the ability to do different jobs and to be challenged at all times.
I really have little negative to say about AT&T I have worked here for 35 years on March 23rd of 2016.Current Employee - PROFESSIONAL-NETWORK DESIGN ENGINEER+
- One Star Rating
- Two Star Rating
- Three Star Rating
- Four Star Rating
This is the life – the #LifeAtATT, that is. We’re creating what’s next and having a blast doing it. You’re looking for proof? Well, see for yourself.