Government Support Jobs
Keep the wheels of government turning 24/7. In a Government Support role, you’ll join a trusted team of experts who connect over 1,200 different agencies to serious security and mobility. Your work will help make the networks that our country runs on more protected, agile and effective. And with a wide range of opportunities (from Engineers to IT and Cyber Security), your continued growth can always be a top priority.
Our National Security Team supports the intelligence community, providing, operating and assuring critical voice, video and collaboration services for the full spectrum of operations.
AT&T has an opening for a Logistic Manager to support the National Security Sector, in providing supply chain management.
- Procurement of materials, shipment of materials to different sites throughout the world in a timely manner
- Logging of the transactions within various database systems
- Travel may be required
- Property accounting processes to include the associated forms
Active TS/SCI, with Poly (#Polygraph)
Candidate must have 5 years of experience that can be a combination of work history and education. This equates to a Bachelor’s and 1 years, Associates and 3 years or HS and 5 years.
- Candidate should have experience with property accounting processes to include the associated forms
- Shall possess knowledge of automated inventory control systems
- Professional experience shall include ordering, processing, shipping, receiving, packaging, material handling, property accountability and discharge of excess property
- Shall have experience processing paperwork related to Government Bill of Lading and the DD1149 form
- Experience with data entry into SAP/AM is a plus
AT&T is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and we are committed to hiring a diverse and talented workforce. EOE/AA/M/F/D/V
AT&T a good place to be
I believe in AT&T and know they are at the edge of technology. The company believes in their people and offers all kinds of training to enable us to take on new jobs and to stay at the front of technology. The software defined network which we are building is the newest technology and AT&T has been involved since early 2000s. You have a great deal of autonomy at AT&T as long as you get the job done. You have the ability to do different jobs and to be challenged at all times.
I really have little negative to say about AT&T I have worked here for 35 years on March 23rd of 2016.Current Employee - PROFESSIONAL-NETWORK DESIGN ENGINEER+
- One Star Rating
- Two Star Rating
- Three Star Rating
- Four Star Rating
This is the life – the #LifeAtATT, that is. We’re creating what’s next and having a blast doing it. You’re looking for proof? Well, see for yourself.