AT&T Public Sector Solutions is a trusted provider of secure, IP enabled, cloud-based, network solutions and professional services to the Federal Government. We are dedicated to recruiting, developing and empowering a diverse, high-performing workforce that is passionate about what they do, committed to our shared values and dedicated to our customers’ mission.
The AT&T Public Sector Solutions Business Development team supports our Nation’s Civilian and Public Safety agencies, providing, operating and assuring critical voice, video and collaboration services for the full spectrum of Federal Government operations.
AT&T has an opening for a Business Development Executive to support the AT&T Federal Business Development team, covering Civilian and Public Safety clients, in providing custom solutions to solve the Agency’s needs, requirements, and IT related challenges.
This position is for the Business Development Executive to directly support the Civilian Business Development team and Director. Candidate will need a clear understanding of the Client Executive (CE), Capture and Proposal teams and be able to work well with them. Candidate should have a basic understanding of industry partners, vendors, and the Federal Government client base. The role requires the candidate to have high levels of verbal and written communication skills with an importance and emphasis in organization and efficiencies.
- Maintain strong relationship with BD leads and other persons that influence or impact BD leads, include the Client Executive (CE) sales community
- Maintain awareness of bid opportunities and generate new leads for team via GovWin, Bloomberg, or other means as requested
- Attend events as needed, industry and government functions
- Attend department events pertaining to clients, team partners and sponsor entertainment activities
- Create, implement and manage a yearly sales budget and plan client partner trips, events, activities that will allow for increased AT&T presence and opportunity leads
- Support and attend client meetings as requested
- Facilitate all special events – GNOC, Foundry, Forum, and other events as needed
- Attend weekly BD and CE meetings as necessary
- Handle any necessary tasks in support of the BD Director and leads to include but not limited to EIS opportunity tracking and reporting, top opportunity tracking and status updates, client and internal presentation support
- Have a working knowledge of Insights and create a means for tracking NDA & TA activity
- Manage the AT&T BRS tool, assuring ongoing updates, reporting and forecasting
- Create and maintain client and networking strategies
- Uphold industry and marketplace knowledge via associations and other outlets
- Possess a working knowledge of how the Federal client culture, and how they acquire things
- Allow for the ability to handle deadlines and last-minute requests
- Serve as an advocate for partners and client’s interests
Required Clearance: Must be eligible to obtain a Top-Secret level security clearance, if needed
- Bachelor's Degree
- 5 years of full-time work experience
- Highly effective in communicating both written and oral information to clients and internal staff
- A professional appearance and telephone manner, position continually requires demonstrated poise, tact and diplomacy
- High level of interpersonal skills to work with both internal and external customers in a professional and proactive manner including the ability to take and apply constructive criticism
- Work requires continual attention to detail in composing and proofing materials, establishing priorities and meeting deadlines
- Demonstrated ability to organize, multitask and produce creative, quality product under tight deadline pressure
- Mastery knowledge of Microsoft Office applications with emphasis on PowerPoint, Excel, and Teams
- Must be able to work varied and flexible hours in support of BD team and event needs (i.e. nights, weekends, and holidays). Some business-related travel required
- Experience within the Commerce Department, NOAA, NASA and other agencies
- 5+ years of full-time work experience within a Federal Business Development role
- Experience within the following agencies: Veterans Affairs Agency, National Aeronautics and Space Administration, Department of Commerce including the Census Bureau
- Past operations experience within the Federal, State, and or Local Government
Ready to join our team? Apply today!
Job ID 2133295 Date posted 06/11/2021