AT&T Global Public Sector is a trusted provider of secure, IP enabled, cloud-based, network solutions and professional services to the Intelligence Community . We are dedicated to recruiting, developing and empowering a diverse, high-performing workforce that is passionate about what they do, committed to our shared values and dedicated to our customers’ mission.
AT&T Global Public Sector has an exciting opportunity for a Business Development Lead to provide Business Development Leadership and Account Management for our White House, WHCA, WHMO, PAG line of business. The White House Business Development Leadis involved in the development and execution of an overall growth strategy, pipeline generation, and new business awards targeted at growing White House initiatives. Primary focus will be on the identification, development, qualification, and capture of large, strategic opportunities of varying values.
- Be responsible for winning new business associated with the White House customers focused on professional service type contracts.
- Develop, maintain, and continually progress a pipeline of strategically relevant business opportunities aligned with the AT&T Public Sector & National Security priorities.
- Provide strategic direction and leadership; develop comprehensive account plans; identify and qualify new business opportunities.
- Establish relationships with key clients and stakeholders and be comfortable with supporting client meetings and events.
- Assist in the transition from business opportunity through proposal development to award and participation as an independent evaluator in all major proposal reviews to ensure continuity from capture to proposal delivery.
- Collaborate with partner companies and other AT&T organizations to develop winning teaming strategies, support competitive analysis, develop price analysis, and bid winning solutions.
- Develop reports, briefings, and other management materials to support Management decision making.
- Brief pursuit Milestone Reviews and IPRs to Sector Leadership and other AT&T Executive Management Team members.
- Work with the Client Executive, marketing, and potential customers to determine their needs.
- Develop and disseminate information on a continuous basis to all pertinent parties concerning the fulfillment of sector business growth goals and objectives.
Required Clearance: TS/SCI with poly (#polygraph)
- 12+ years of IC experience, with at least 8 years of business development in the Professional Services market.
- Have a strong network of White House customer contacts and must be familiar with the customer's major programs and upcoming initiatives
- The candidate should have a working knowledge of the Federal procurement process, and a demonstrated proficiency with Intelligence Community strategy and acquisition plans.
- Knowledge of the White House budget preparation and execution process.
- Demonstrated ability to execute the business development function with minimum supervision.
- Effective leader/participant in formal presentations to clients and potential teaming partners; proven track record of building winning teams as well as successfully negotiating with potential team members as to roles and participation.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Formal training in the Shipley capture process is strongly desired.
- Detailed insight into the ICs current and future programs are strongly desired.
- Business development experience within the National Geospatial Intelligence Agency (NGA) and Department of Defense (DoD)
Ready to join our team? Apply today!
Job ID 2142246 Date posted 01/31/2022