AT&T Global Public Sector is a trusted provider of secure, IP enabled, cloud-based, network/telephony solutions and professional services to the Federal Government. We are dedicated to recruiting, developing, and empowering a diverse, high-performing workforce that is passionate about what they do, committed to our shared values, and dedicated to our customers’ mission.
Defense & National Security – Virginia Programs Office is one of three P&L centers in our National Security business, supporting the Govt. National Security sector doing work that is critical to our nation!We provide critical network (voice data) and information technology support to enterprise and mission customers in this sector, both via professional services on and off customer premise, and providing standard AT&T products and services to address customer needs.
The Program Manager & Business Development position is a hybrid role responsible for supporting Defense Intelligence Agency and Military Intel sector customer(s).In a program manager capacity, the position is responsible for one or more early-stage programs until they reach maturity and can be handed off to another PM.
.In a business development capacity, the ideal candidate will expand the awareness of AT&T’s unique combination of mission support in the areas of wireless and telecommunications, and professional services capabilities, to targeted customer and industry prospects to solve problems and enhance mission support. Looking for a utility player willing to roll up their sleeves with the broader team to continue to incrementally increase our footprint and market share.
Key Program Management functions:
- Oversight of one or more projects assigned in support of a portfolio of programs.
- Gather customer requirements and provide estimates, white papers, and proposals in response.
- Responsible for managing scope, cost, schedule, internal staffing, subcontractors, and contractual deliverables to include project metrics and Program Management Review artifacts.
- Participate in developing project budgets / forecasts and then leading projects within set budgets.
- Oversee special or ad-hoc project assignments.
- This is an individual contributor position (non-supervisory) that will engage with matrixed resources (project controllers, engineers, contract managers, staffing) from across the organization in support of program objectives.
Key Business Development Functions:
- Responsible for identifying and winning new business within the scope of AT&T’s core capabilities and priorities.
- Participate in the development of and execute on a strategic business development plan.
- Engage with customer prospects and industry clients in business development activities primarily within the Washington Metropolitan area and as needed other locations, through face-to-face discussions, technical exchange meetings, and coordinated briefings.
- Lead business opportunities from identification, qualification, proposal development to award.
- Actively participate in the business development and capture lifecycle.
- Key leader in preparing and delivering white paper, market survey and RFP responses.
- Develop and brief status and recommendations to senior management for decision making
TS/SCI with poly (#ts/sci) (poly)
- Mission focused
- 10+ years of National Security / IC sector experience, with 5-year successful track record of Program Management & Business Development experience.
- Direct experience working for or with National Security customers in Northern Virginia in support of technology programs, preference for DIA / Military Intelligence
- Excellent verbal, written communications skills, customer engagement and organization skills
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Formerexperience in customer environment
- Detailed insight into the current and future programs within the target customer set
- Business development experience within the National Security Sector / IC & Military Intel
Ready to join our team? Apply Today!
Our Lead Business Developer’s earn between $98,100 - $210,000. Not to mention all the other amazing rewards that working at AT&T offers. Individual starting salary within this range may depend on geography, experience, expertise, and education/training.
Joining our team comes with amazing perks and benefits:
Job ID 2334327 Date posted 10/20/2023
- Medical/Dental/Vision coverage
- 401(k) plan
- Tuition reimbursement program
- Paid Time Off and Holidays (based on date of hire, at least 23 days of vacation each year and 9 company-designated holidays)
- Paid Parental Leave
- Paid Caregiver Leave
- Additional sick leave beyond what state and local law require may be available but is unprotected
- Adoption Reimbursement
- Disability Benefits (short term and long term)
- Life and Accidental Death Insurance
- Supplemental benefit programs: critical illness/accident hospital indemnity/group legal
- Employee Assistance Programs (EAP)
- Extensive employee wellness programs
- Employee discounts up to 50% off on eligible AT&T mobility plans and accessories, AT&T internet (and fiber where available) and AT&T phone
Invested in your satisfaction and continued success.
We take care of our own here (hint: that could be you). Our benefits and rewards mean we cover some of your biggest needs with some of the coolest offerings. We already think we’re a pretty great place to work. We’re just trying to rack up some bonus points.
Let’s start with the big one: Your work gets rewarded with competitive compensation and benefits. It really does pay to be on our team.
When it comes to priorities, we know family tops the list. For the moments that matter the most, you'll be there for them, and we'll be here for you.
Vacation? Staycation? Heck, let’s take a road trip. On top of paid holidays, chill out with paid time off (PTO) that you can spend any way you want.
Paid Time Off
Our people have class. Literally. We can help you out on approved education costs with our tuition assistance plan.
Here’s another reason to breathe easy: You and your family get access to excellent medical, dental and vision insurance options.
Wanna make your friends really jealous? You’ll get discounted access to the latest and greatest AT&T products and services — plus other awesome items, like tickets to live events.
You strike us as an over-achiever (don’t worry, it’s a compliment). Our training and development programs are your ticket to expert status in your job.
Training & Development
When the day comes that you get some much needed R&R (not that you’d ever want to leave #LifeAtATT) you’ll know your future is set with the AT&T Retirement Savings Plan (ARSP).
Give back to your community and connect with colleagues through social and team-building events, and annual paid time off for volunteer efforts of your choice.
Community & Team Events