AT&T Global Public Sector is a trusted provider of secure, IP-enabled, cloud-based, network solutions and professional services to the Federal Government. We are dedicated to recruiting, developing, and empowering a diverse, high-performing workforce that is passionate about what they do, committed to our shared values, and dedicated to our customers’ mission.
Our Yorktown II team supports the customer by providing timely and knowledgeable support functions to the Geospatial Search and Retrieval (GSR) Tool.
AT&T has an opening for a System Administrator, Junior to support the Yorktown II contract.
The job duties of the System Administrator, Junior are as follows:
- Provide Tier I support to the GEOINT Search and Retrieval Tool (GSR)
- Monitoring and communicating with internal customers (Tier II/PMO) and external customers (Enterprise Service Center) regarding incident and change management for the program
- Providing input to update Enterprise Service Center (ESC) response procedures
- Providing inputs to the ESC to ensure correct and comprehensive monitoring of the system
- Providing basic support to resolve user issues when requested by the ESC or PMO
- Monitors the ServiceNow Ticket Queue for new changes and incidents
- Provides incident change support to the Tier II service technicians and the Yorktown program
- Coordinates with Enterprise Service Center regarding incidents and changes
- Monitors and coordinates all alert notifications associated with the GSR tool
- Utilizes industry best practices handling and coordinating incidents and changes
TS/SCI with poly (#ts/sci) (#polygraph)
- Bachelor's Degree in computer science, computer engineering, systems engineering or any related field/major, or 2 additional years of experience
- 2+ years of experience as a system administrator
- Experience in troubleshooting, maintaining integrity and configuring network components along with implementing operating systems enhancements
- Good communication skills
- Experience with using ServiceNow
- Experience troubleshooting software/system issues
- Experience working in a collaborative environment
- Previous experience with the NGA Geospatial Search & Retrieval tool
Ready to join our team? Apply Today!
Job ID 2227044-1 Date posted 05/20/2022