AT&T Global Public Sector is a trusted provider of secure, cloud-based, network solutions and professional services to the Intelligence Community. We are dedicated to recruiting, developing, and empowering a diverse, high-performing workforce that is passionate about what they do, committed to our shared values and dedicated to our customers’ mission.
AT&T is a prime contractor on the SITE III IDIQ program for the Department of Defense. AT&T won the SITE III IDIQ in 2021 and anticipates award of a large enterprise IT WAN Task Order in 1st quarter FY 2023. For the Chief Information Office (CIO), the Task Order provides IT managed services for a Government TS/SCI network modernization program focused on specific technologies and hardware needed to operate the wide area network, or highway, that enables TS/SCI communications.
AT&T has an opening for an onsite JCIP Team Vulnerability Analyst Reviewer on the assigned Task Order applying basic understanding of network protocols, network devices, computer security devices, or system administration in support of network and network security inspections.
- Apply Standard Characteristics of Labor Category Capability Levels.
- Familiarity of Windows and Unix operation systems
- Familiarity working in teams and possessing strong written and verbal communication skills
- Awareness of cutting-edge threats and technologies affecting DoD/IC
- Apply Standard Characteristics of Labor Category Capability Levels
- Identifies communications-related vulnerabilities across voice and data networks, including terrestrial and satellite communications systems.
- Assesses impacts of potential vulnerabilities on mission execution capability
- Provides recommendations to mitigate or eliminate identified vulnerabilities
- Conducts risk assessments and provides recommendations for application design
- Handles inspections of a wide range of security issues including architectures, firewalls, electronic data traffic, and network access
TS/SCI with poly (#ts/sci) (#polygraph)
Candidate must have 6 years of experience that can be a combination of work history and education. This equates to a master’s and 2 years, Bachelors and 2 years, Associates and 4 years or HS and 6 years. Must meet DoD 8570 IAT Level 1 certification requirement.
Ready to join our team? Apply Today!
Job ID 2239584 Date posted 08/16/2022