AT&T Global Public Sector is a trusted provider of secure, cloud-based, network solutions and professional services to the Intelligence Community. We are dedicated to recruiting, developing, and empowering a diverse, high-performing workforce that is passionate about what they do, committed to our shared values and dedicated to our customers’ mission.
AT&T is a prime contractor on the SITE III IDIQ program for the Department of Defense. AT&T won the SITE III IDIQ in 2021 and anticipates award of a large enterprise IT WAN Task Order in 1st quarter FY 2023. For the Chief Information Office (CIO), the Task Order provides IT managed services for a Government TS/SCI network modernization program focused on specific technologies and hardware needed to operate the wide area network, or highway, that enables TS/SCI communications.
AT&T has an opening for an onsite JCAP ECP Installer to provide JWICS technology evolution installation leadership and support at remote field and garrison sites.
- Provide JWICS technology evolution installation support at remote field and garrison sites
- Fulfill TS/SCI WAN Connection Approval Process (JCAP) approved upgrades and installs for entities seeking new connections as well as current connections up for renewal.
- Perform server and desktop installation, basic cabling
- Confirm operation of desktop and server systems connected to local and wide area networks
- Provide desktop system support involving account monitoring, security, operating system (OS) installation, and other local area system administration related functions
- Complete requirements to assemble, prepare for travel, maintain equipment for install, and execute site visits to complete WAN network upgrades or installations
- Participate as team member onsite while completing upgrade or install activities to satisfy mission objectives
- Fulfill coordination requirements specified with onsite customers to accomplish JCAP activities
- Support collection to maintain detailed system diagrams for each install package that provides the program visibility into all connections behind the network and customer
TS/SCI with poly (#ts/sci) (#polygraph)
- Candidate must have a total of 6 years of applicable experience. The experience can be a combination of degree and work history. This can be a High School degree and 6 years of work history OR an Associate’s and 4 years, a Bachelors’ and 2 years, a master’s and 2 years of relevant work history.
- Must comply with DoD 8570 IAT Level 2.
- Be capable of supporting installation and/or upgrades for an entire remote site along with team members with demanding customers in forward deployed or garrison locations
Ready to join our team? Apply today!
Job ID 2239780 Date posted 08/17/2022