Government Support Jobs
Keep the wheels of government turning 24/7. In a Government Support role, you’ll join a trusted team of experts who connect over 1,200 different agencies to serious security and mobility. Your work will help make the networks that our country runs on more protected, agile and effective. And with a wide range of opportunities (from Engineers to IT and Cyber Security), your continued growth can always be a top priority.
Our National Security Team supports the intelligence community, providing, operating and assuring critical voice, video and collaboration services for the full spectrum of operations.
AT&T has an opening for an Instructional Designer to support the National Security Sector, in providing training needs for network operations and program support teams.
- Develop a training plan, to include analysis of findings, proposed concept, project timeline, resources, and evaluation strategy for each identified project
- Ensure concepts demonstrate an advanced understanding of instructional design models and learning theory, be technically sound, and comply with guidelines and policies established for the customer environment
- Design, develop and deliver instructional materials for instructor and student use in approved formats such as visuals, handouts, and reference guides
- Engage with team members to determine the learning need, the appropriate learning outcomes, and the most appropriate instructional methodologies based on adult-learning theory
- Proactively identify information gaps and potential sources of information from which to obtain data
- Ability to interview subject matter experts and team members in a variety of roles
Active TS/SCI, with Poly or able to obtain Poly. Or Active TS upgradable to TS/SCI. (#TopSecret)
Candidate must have 10 years of experience that can be a combination of work history and education related to the field. This equates to a Doctorate and 3 years of experience OR Masters and 4 years, Bachelors and 6 years, Associates and 8 years or HS and 10 years.
- Experience (8-10 years) in the development and delivery of technical training programs, and courses
- Comprehensive knowledge of the principles, methods, and techniques used in the development and delivery of training courses and programs.
- Experience (8-10 years) executing the principles, methods, and techniques used in the development and delivery of training courses and programs
- Graphic design experience preferred.
- Experience developing training for technical subject matter or operations environment preferred
- Comprehensive knowledge of relevant technologies and training tools as required
- Effective communication skills and the ability to develop and deliver projects in a timely manner
- Advanced knowledge of the principles and methods used in the development and delivery of training courses and programs
AT&T a good place to be
I believe in AT&T and know they are at the edge of technology. The company believes in their people and offers all kinds of training to enable us to take on new jobs and to stay at the front of technology. The software defined network which we are building is the newest technology and AT&T has been involved since early 2000s. You have a great deal of autonomy at AT&T as long as you get the job done. You have the ability to do different jobs and to be challenged at all times.
I really have little negative to say about AT&T I have worked here for 35 years on March 23rd of 2016.Current Employee - PROFESSIONAL-NETWORK DESIGN ENGINEER+
- One Star Rating
- Two Star Rating
- Three Star Rating
- Four Star Rating
This is the life – the #LifeAtATT, that is. We’re creating what’s next and having a blast doing it. You’re looking for proof? Well, see for yourself.