Government Support Jobs
Keep the wheels of government turning 24/7. In a Government Support role, you’ll join a trusted team of experts who connect over 1,200 different agencies to serious security and mobility. Your work will help make the networks that our country runs on more protected, agile and effective. And with a wide range of opportunities (from Engineers to IT and Cyber Security), your continued growth can always be a top priority.
Description of Job Duties/Responsibilities:
- Ensures system(s) designs support incorporation of DoD, IC, and NRO-directed IA vulnerability solutions, such as Information Assurance Vulnerability Alerts (IAVAs)/Intelligence Community Vulnerability Alerts (ICVAs)
- Assesses threats to and vulnerabilities of the NRO IS. Develops approaches to mitigate NRO IS vulnerabilities and recommend changes to system or system components as needed
- Identifies, assesses, and recommends IA or IA-enabled products used within NRO IS; ensures products are in compliance with NRO evaluation and validation requirements
- Develops IA architectures and designs for designs for National Security Systems with security categorizations of confidentiality, low to moderate; integrity, low to moderate; and availability, low to moderate
- Develops IA architectures and designs for systems processing Sensitive Compartmented Information (SCI) operating in dedicated, system high or compartmented mode
- Identifies information protection needs for the NRO Information Systems (IS)
- Defines NRO IS security requirements in accordance with applicable IA requirements. Integrates and/or implements Cross Domain Solutions (CDS) for use within a NRO IS
- Develops and implements security designs for new or existing network system(s); ensures that the design of hardware, operating systems, and software applications adequately address IA security requirements for the NRO IS
- Designs, develops, and implements network security measures that provide confidentiality, integrity, availability, authentication, and non-repudiation
- Provides system related input on IA security requirements to be included in statements of work and other appropriate procurement documents
- Designs security architectures for use within the NRO IS
- Designs and develops IA or IA-enabled products for use within a NRO IS
AT&T is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and we are committed to hiring a diverse and talented workforce. EOE/AA/M/F/D/V
AT&T a good place to be
I believe in AT&T and know they are at the edge of technology. The company believes in their people and offers all kinds of training to enable us to take on new jobs and to stay at the front of technology. The software defined network which we are building is the newest technology and AT&T has been involved since early 2000s. You have a great deal of autonomy at AT&T as long as you get the job done. You have the ability to do different jobs and to be challenged at all times.
I really have little negative to say about AT&T I have worked here for 35 years on March 23rd of 2016.Current Employee - PROFESSIONAL-NETWORK DESIGN ENGINEER+
- One Star Rating
- Two Star Rating
- Three Star Rating
- Four Star Rating
This is the life – the #LifeAtATT, that is. We’re creating what’s next and having a blast doing it. You’re looking for proof? Well, see for yourself.