Our National Security Team supports the intelligence community, providing, operating and assuring critical voice, video and collaboration services for the full spectrum of operations.
AT&T has an opening for an IMS Manager - To support the Program Manager, in providing the successful planning, coordinating and management of cost, schedule and performance of all aspects of complex engineering projects and tasks; and serves as the technical point of contact for the and team members on a project or task.
- Will Directly contributes to program efforts in several areas, including task cost, schedule, and deliverables status updates. As well as, monitoring risks and presenting risk containment strategies to ensure proper performance of tasks necessary for efficient and effective execution of the contract
- Utilize expert communication skills needed to direct the skilled technical resources and report on the technical progress, issues, and problem areas, as well as write and review technical documents
- Solid planning capabilities and ability to interface with many different organizations (internal and external). Ability to quickly adjust priorities and schedule based on needs
- May be required to perform a variety of general administrative tasks in functional areas including, but not limited to, finance, human resources, procurement, sales, and contracts. Prepare documents, spreadsheets, reports and presentations
- Create and/or maintains appropriate logs, databases, inventories, filing (hard or soft-copy), status reports/tracking
- Provide support for research or data analysis tasks. Distribute and route mail, packages and paperwork
Required Qualifications: Candidate must have 8 years of experience that can be a combination of work history and education. This equates to a Doctorate and 0 years of experience OR Masters and 0 year, Bachelors and 4 years, Associates and 3 years or HS and 8 years.
AT&T will consider for employment qualified applicants in a manner consistent with the requirements of federal, state and local laws.
AT&T is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and we are committed to hiring a diverse and talented workforce. EOE/AA/M/F/D/V
AT&T a good place to be
I believe in AT&T and know they are at the edge of technology. The company believes in their people and offers all kinds of training to enable us to take on new jobs and to stay at the front of technology. The software defined network which we are building is the newest technology and AT&T has been involved since early 2000s. You have a great deal of autonomy at AT&T as long as you get the job done. You have the ability to do different jobs and to be challenged at all times.
I really have little negative to say about AT&T I have worked here for 35 years on March 23rd of 2016.Current Employee - PROFESSIONAL-NETWORK DESIGN ENGINEER+
- One Star Rating
- Two Star Rating
- Three Star Rating
- Four Star Rating
This is the life – the #LifeAtATT, that is. We’re creating what’s next and having a blast doing it. You’re looking for proof? Well, see for yourself.