Government Support Jobs
Keep the wheels of government turning 24/7. In a Government Support role, you’ll join a trusted team of experts who connect over 1,200 different agencies to serious security and mobility. Your work will help make the networks that our country runs on more protected, agile and effective. And with a wide range of opportunities (from Engineers to IT and Cyber Security), your continued growth can always be a top priority.
Our National Security proposal management Team supports our customers in the intelligence community and the Nation’s warfighters, providing, operating and assuring critical voice, network, video and collaboration services for the full spectrum of operations.
AT&T has an opening for classified Graphics Developer to support the National Security Segment, responsible for creating classified graphics for proposals in the restricted SCIF areas to help win new business within the Intelligence Community. This is a critical role to help respond to opportunities in a hard to penetrate market within the Intelligence Community.
- Provide graphics support for all phases of written technical proposals and oral proposals
- Collaborate with the integrated Capture Team that may include Client Executives, Business Development Leads, Technical Leads, Senior Proposal Managers, Authors, and Subject Matter Experts (SMEs)
- Create draft concepts from rough outlines
- Work with graphic conceptualizers to refine their graphics and aesthetics.
- Make artistic and layout recommendations on how graphics can be made informative and compelling
- Produce high quality graphic presentations
- Work with speed and accuracy, and meet schedule deadlines.
- Proof revisions and ensure comments/redlines are addressed.
- Communicate clearly and effectively
- Demonstrate success in contributing to the planning, development, production, and delivery of compliant and winning proposals
- Create clear and compliant graphic presentations
- Demonstrated experience developing graphics for written technical proposals and oral proposals
- Demonstrated ability to multitask and communicate effectively/efficiently/clearly across proposal teams
- Demonstrate initiative
- Provide expert MS PowerPoint, Adobe Illustrator, and Photoshop knowledge/experience
- Work unpredictable schedules, which may include weekends and holidays; and may include travel in the Washington Metropolitan Area (WMA)
- Enjoy working in a diverse team environment
- Demonstrate success working in the Defense Department and Intelligence Community customer environments
AT&T a good place to be
I believe in AT&T and know they are at the edge of technology. The company believes in their people and offers all kinds of training to enable us to take on new jobs and to stay at the front of technology. The software defined network which we are building is the newest technology and AT&T has been involved since early 2000s. You have a great deal of autonomy at AT&T as long as you get the job done. You have the ability to do different jobs and to be challenged at all times.
I really have little negative to say about AT&T I have worked here for 35 years on March 23rd of 2016.Current Employee - PROFESSIONAL-NETWORK DESIGN ENGINEER+
- One Star Rating
- Two Star Rating
- Three Star Rating
- Four Star Rating
This is the life – the #LifeAtATT, that is. We’re creating what’s next and having a blast doing it. You’re looking for proof? Well, see for yourself.