Government Support Jobs
Keep the wheels of government turning 24/7. In a Government Support role, you’ll join a trusted team of experts who connect over 1,200 different agencies to serious security and mobility. Your work will help make the networks that our country runs on more protected, agile and effective. And with a wide range of opportunities (from Engineers to IT and Cyber Security), your continued growth can always be a top priority.
Our National Security proposal management Team supports our customers in the intelligence community and the Nation’s warfighters, providing, operating and assuring critical voice, network, video and collaboration services for the full spectrum of operations.
AT&T has an opening for Financial and Cost Volume Lead to support the National Security Segment, in providing Cost Volume/Pricing support for the Intelligence Community customers.
- Successful individual will be responsible for a variety of pricing and estimating activities as an integral member of the AT&T National Security Segment. This is a fast-paced position requiring attention to detail, demonstrated problem solving skills, ability to multi-task and thrive in a deadline-driven environment, and a willingness to work extended hours as needed to finish the job and to see a proposal through to completion.
- Provide oversight for all functional participation in the cost volume and will lead the effort to produce the final cost volume deliverables. This will involve close coordination with Contracts, Procurement, Capture Management, Proposal Management, Finance, Pricing and Technical Estimators. Candidate will need the ability to lead the cost volume team
- Review all draft and final RFP documents to determine all requirements and any pricing strategies that may be available based on Sections L and M. Determine if pricing requirements have any impacts to other parts of the proposal and determine what pricing information is needed from the technical team
- Prepare and lead Green Team reviews with upper management
- Develop various pricing strategies that are possible with the bid
- Must be proficient with math, advanced finance principles and desktop applications (ie MS Office Suite, especially MS Word & MS Excel)
- Detailed understanding of Government FAR, DFAR and CAS compliancy
- Extensive experience in Proposal Development. A demonstrated ability to understand customer requirements, to apply contracting principles, and to develop compelling solutions
- Strong writing skills
- Expertise in government contracting and services business models
- BS degree in Business, Finance, Math or Accounting, or equivalent level of on the job expertise
- Knowledge of developing Price to Win analysis
- Must possess professional demeanor, and excellent communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to apply lessons learned to new opportunities on a routine basis
AT&T a good place to be
I believe in AT&T and know they are at the edge of technology. The company believes in their people and offers all kinds of training to enable us to take on new jobs and to stay at the front of technology. The software defined network which we are building is the newest technology and AT&T has been involved since early 2000s. You have a great deal of autonomy at AT&T as long as you get the job done. You have the ability to do different jobs and to be challenged at all times.
I really have little negative to say about AT&T I have worked here for 35 years on March 23rd of 2016.Current Employee - PROFESSIONAL-NETWORK DESIGN ENGINEER+
- One Star Rating
- Two Star Rating
- Three Star Rating
- Four Star Rating
This is the life – the #LifeAtATT, that is. We’re creating what’s next and having a blast doing it. You’re looking for proof? Well, see for yourself.