AT&T Public Sector & FirstNet is a trusted provider of secure, IP enabled, cloud-based, network solutions and professional services to the Federal Government. We are dedicated to recruiting, developing and empowering a diverse, high-performing workforce that is passionate about what they do, committed to our shared values and dedicated to our customers’ mission.
Our Defense team supports our nation’s warfighters, providing, operating and assuring critical voice, video and collaboration services for the full spectrum of military operations.
AT&T has an opening for End User System Engineer to support the Air Force, in providing Enterprise IT as a Service (EITaaS).
Job Duties/Responsibilities include but may not be limited to the following:
• Direct and work with partners to deliver AF EITaaS EUS service elements.
• Experience in end user management/ support roles.
• Understands end user devices – laptops, smartphones, etc, and how to manage and service each.
• Understand networking, wired, wireless technologies: Ethernet, Wi-Fi, cellular and how end devices attach.
• Understand public/ private/ hybrid cloud architectures and how applications connect with end user devices.
• Understand tools and processes on how to measure/ maintain end user experience.
• Understands ITSM (IT Service Mgmt) and tools for managing / ticketing end-user.
• Understands DoD Security requirements.
• Project management skills – understand PWS, IMS, RAC.
Required Clearance: Must be a US Citizen and able to obtain clearance
• Bachelor’s degree in System Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering Science, Engineering Management, or related discipline from an accredited college or university is required. Five (5) years of additional SE experience may be substituted for a Bachelor’s degree.
• Must have excellent communication, interpersonal, and leadership skills. Will coordinate with team members – those in project management, security, asset management, customer service or help desk departments – to solve problems and manage projects.
• Conflict resolution, analytical, and decision-making skills are crucial to the position as well.
• IT certs: Microsoft Exchange, Active Directory; VMWare – data center, cloud mgmt, desktop/ mobility, network virtualization, digital workspace.
• Product knowledge: Dell/ HP end user devices, Apple iOS, Samsung Android devices.
• VMWare Workspace ONE or equivalent: Mobile Iron, IBM MaaS360.
• Service Now and/or Remedy ITSM/ Ticketing.
• SolarWinds IT management / remote monitoring.
Ready to join our team? Apply today!
AT&T a good place to be
I believe in AT&T and know they are at the edge of technology. The company believes in their people and offers all kinds of training to enable us to take on new jobs and to stay at the front of technology. The software defined network which we are building is the newest technology and AT&T has been involved since early 2000s. You have a great deal of autonomy at AT&T as long as you get the job done. You have the ability to do different jobs and to be challenged at all times.
I really have little negative to say about AT&T I have worked here for 35 years on March 23rd of 2016.Current Employee - PROFESSIONAL-NETWORK DESIGN ENGINEER+
- One Star Rating
- Two Star Rating
- Three Star Rating
- Four Star Rating
This is the life – the #LifeAtATT, that is. We’re creating what’s next and having a blast doing it. You’re looking for proof? Well, see for yourself.