AT&T Public Sector & FirstNet is a trusted provider of secure, IP enabled, cloud-based, network solutions and professional services to the Federal Government. We are dedicated to recruiting, developing and empowering a diverse, high-performing workforce that is passionate about what they do, committed to our shared values and dedicated to our customers’ mission.
Our Defense team supports our nation’s warfighters, providing, operating and assuring critical voice, video and collaboration services for the full spectrum of military operations.
AT&T has an opening for End User Services Solution Architect to support the Air Force, in providing Enterprise IT as a Service (EITaaS). The solution architect works with customer, AT&T business development, technology SMEs/ architects, and vendor partners to develop transformational end-user services and products.
- Direct and work with vendor partners to deliver AF EITaaS EUS service elements
- Experience in end-user management/ support roles.
- Understands end user devices – laptops, smartphones, etc, and how to manage and service each.
- Understand networking, wired, wireless technologies: Ethernet, Wi-Fi, cellular and how end devices attach
- Understand public/ private/ hybrid cloud architectures and how applications connect with end user devices
- Understand tools and processes on how to measure/ maintain end user experience.
- Understands ITSM (IT Service Mgmt) and tools for managing / ticketing end-user.
- Understands DoD Security requirements
- Project mgmt skills – understand PWS, IMS, RACI
- RFP responses writing
- Ability to describe and capture technical requirements
- Other technologies include VDI (virtual desktop infrastructure), print management, VTC (video teleconference)
Required Clearance: Must be a US Citizen and able to obtain clearance
Bachelor’s degree in System Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering Science, Engineering Management, or related discipline from an accredited college or university is required. Five (5) years of additional SE experience may be substituted for a Bachelor’s degree. Must have excellent communication, interpersonal, and leadership skills. Will coordinate with team members – those in project management, security, asset management, customer service or help desk departments – to solve problems and manage projects. Conflict resolution, analytical, and decision-making skills are crucial to the position as well.
IT certs: Microsoft Exchange, Active Directory; VMWare – data center, cloud mgmt, desktop/ mobility, network virtualization, digital workspace
- Dell/ HP end user devices
- Apple iOS, Samsung Android devices
- VMWare Workspace ONE or equivalent: Mobile Iron, IBM MaaS360
- Service Now and/or Remedy ITSM/ Ticketing
- SolarWinds IT management / remote monitoring
Ready to join our team? Apply today!
Job ID 2139816 Date posted 07/09/2021