Government Support Jobs
Keep the wheels of government turning 24/7. In a Government Support role, you’ll join a trusted team of experts who connect over 1,200 different agencies to serious security and mobility. Your work will help make the networks that our country runs on more protected, agile and effective. And with a wide range of opportunities (from Engineers to IT and Cyber Security), your continued growth can always be a top priority.
- The ability to interact with senior USG managers and customers is required to ensure the flawless implementation of applicable contract security requirements.Conducts highly sensitive security briefings, including with senior officials of the company.
- Leads the team as they initiate and coordinate the development and implementation of security plans, policies and procedures for sensitive contracts.
- Recommends, and where appropriate implements, the strategies, goals, and plans required for a robust and efficient Security program.
- Develops and maintains strong partnerships and liaisons with the USG agencies supported.
- Interprets government security requirements and provides guidance, oversight, and where needed, resolution for program activities to ensure best in practice Security program management.
- Assists the business with thorough review and comment on Security requirements for new opportunity contract proposals, as well as for the retention of existing contracts.
- Extensive knowledgeable of IC policies relative to current SCIF construction standards, Personnel Security policies and clearance standards, as well as the ability to develop contractually required Security CONOPS and OPSEC Plans is required.
- Keen business acumen skills are a must, since business priorities fluctuate and flexibility in that regard is paramount. Those business skills, coupled with effective leadership, will contribute to the business success of not only the Security organization but to the financial and business success of overall corporate strategy.
Required Skills and Education:
Security Clearance of TS/SCI with polygraph required.
AT&T a good place to be
I believe in AT&T and know they are at the edge of technology. The company believes in their people and offers all kinds of training to enable us to take on new jobs and to stay at the front of technology. The software defined network which we are building is the newest technology and AT&T has been involved since early 2000s. You have a great deal of autonomy at AT&T as long as you get the job done. You have the ability to do different jobs and to be challenged at all times.
I really have little negative to say about AT&T I have worked here for 35 years on March 23rd of 2016.Current Employee - PROFESSIONAL-NETWORK DESIGN ENGINEER+
- One Star Rating
- Two Star Rating
- Three Star Rating
- Four Star Rating
This is the life – the #LifeAtATT, that is. We’re creating what’s next and having a blast doing it. You’re looking for proof? Well, see for yourself.