AT&T Global Public Sector is a trusted provider of secure, IP enabled, cloud-based, network solutions and professional services to the Federal Government. We are dedicated to recruiting, developing and empowering a diverse, high-performing workforce that is passionate about what they do, committed to our shared values and dedicated to our customers’ mission.
Our Defense Team supports our Nation’s warfighters, providing, operating and assuring critical voice, video and collaboration services for the full spectrum of military operations.
AT&T Public Sector solutions supports our Nation’s Civilian & Public Safety agencies such as the Veteran Affairs, the Department of Agriculture, Department of Treasury, Housing and Urban Development, the Department of Justice and many of the top Cabinet agencies. AT&T is seeking candidates for a position focused on the strategic acquisition of new business in the Civilian & Public Safety Segment of Public Sector and FirstNet Solutions. This senior level Business Development position will increase acquisition capacity and focus on top EIS and customers to AT&T Public Sector.
AT&T has an opening for a Director – Business Development supporting several cabinet level Civilian agencies.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage and lead a team centered on strategic customer relationship development and identification of sales opportunities to meet the Civilian and Public Safety revenue targets
- Develop detailed opportunity win strategies including teaming partner analysis with focus on increased probability of win
- Engage with government executives and buyers to influence and shape government needs toward AT&T; best value positions, products, and services; define and execute customer strategic call plans to ensure consistent messaging by AT&T; to highest value customers while also ensuring best knowledge of customer priorities
- Assess strategic opportunities from a business case analysis perspective and define a portfolio of annual opportunities to meet revenue goals
- Develop and maintain a high-quality sales funnel for year-over-year growth; initiate annual general new business, new business, and bid & proposal budgets aligned with the sales funnel and balanced with budgetary realities
- Ensure budgets, schedules, and performance standards are realistically set and attained
- Train and manage a diverse work team serving both business development, GWACs, and small business goals as required