Government Support Jobs
Keep the wheels of government turning 24/7. In a Government Support role, you’ll join a trusted team of experts who connect over 1,200 different agencies to serious security and mobility. Your work will help make the networks that our country runs on more protected, agile and effective. And with a wide range of opportunities (from Engineers to IT and Cyber Security), your continued growth can always be a top priority.
Our National Security Team supports the intelligence community, providing, operating and assuring critical voice, video and collaboration services for the full spectrum of operations.
AT&T has an opening for a Defense Cybersecurity Architect, who Manages a team, oversees and is involved in strategic decision-making, system implementations, and the adoption and testing of new processes and procedures which improve the security and robustness of the customer’s infrastructure and associated IT systems. The candidate will oversee key staff working to identify and safeguard the customer's network from intrusion, security threats, security weaknesses, software bugs and exploits. Responsible for both staff and the management processes in keeping organization secure. Responsible for organizations Data, IT and Information Security plus any new software or hardware upgrades relating to its IT security.
- Definition and Scoping or IT Security requirements, creation and execution of all IT and Data Security related strategies enhancing the reliability and security of IT systems, projects and data.
- Overseeing teams allocating resources to ensure that projects are delivering secure and robust IT solutions for the agreed IT Security needs.
- Oversight, planning and execution of any required vulnerability audits, penetration tests or forensic IT audits or related investigations. Ensure that any findings are documented and fed into projects improving customer’s overall IT Security.
- Encompass' liaison with senior level directors and other key stakeholders plus managers, analysts, programmers and other IT Security risk-assessment professionals within overall team.
- Integration of IT Systems Development with regard to IT Security.
- Oversight of the organization’s overall IT, Data and Information Security policies.
- Involvement in arranging staff training in security awareness skills. Will confirm that associated protocols, methodologies and procedures are implemented successfully.
- Oversee compliance with customer’s standards and related policies.
- Budget forecasting, financial forecasts relating to your organization’s IT, Data and Information security.
- Managing any new hires, day-to-day dispute resolution, and staff redundancy.
- Management of partners, key stakeholders, vendors or third party service and solution providers. Required Skills, Experience, and Education: Candidate must have a total of 12 years of applicable experience. The experience can be a combination of degree and work history. This can be a High School degree and 12 years of work history OR an Associate’s and 10 years, a Bachelors’ and 8 years, a Masters and 6 years or a PhD and 2 years of work history.
Candidate must have one of the following certifications: Professional Security Industry Certifications such as CISSP, CCNA, CCIE or other relevant Industry Certifications such as DoD, ISC2, ISACA, SANS
Required Clearance: TSSCI with Polygraph. (#polygraph)
AT&T will consider for employment qualified applicants in a manner consistent with the requirements of federal, state and local laws.
AT&T is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and we are committed to hiring a diverse and talented workforce. EOE/AA/M/F/D/V
AT&T a good place to be
I believe in AT&T and know they are at the edge of technology. The company believes in their people and offers all kinds of training to enable us to take on new jobs and to stay at the front of technology. The software defined network which we are building is the newest technology and AT&T has been involved since early 2000s. You have a great deal of autonomy at AT&T as long as you get the job done. You have the ability to do different jobs and to be challenged at all times.
I really have little negative to say about AT&T I have worked here for 35 years on March 23rd of 2016.Current Employee - PROFESSIONAL-NETWORK DESIGN ENGINEER+
- One Star Rating
- Two Star Rating
- Three Star Rating
- Four Star Rating
This is the life – the #LifeAtATT, that is. We’re creating what’s next and having a blast doing it. You’re looking for proof? Well, see for yourself.