Westfield Network Program
Ready to join a dedicated team of experts supporting a program which provides a broad range of enterprise network services? We’re connecting cleared professionals to challenging opportunities and we want your expertise as a part of our future.
- Responsible for database design, implementation, and maintenance, and the operation and setup of database systems.
- Executes database projects and assists in coordination of all database production scheduling; coordinates production support with outside vendors, as needed.
- Ensures that database projects are completed on time, within budget, and to user’s satisfaction.
- Interfaces with users to determine scope of project.
- Works on complex projects independently and has thorough knowledge of database systems and application packages including: Oracle, PostgreSQL, MySQL, Microsoft SQL Server, and, HADOOP.
- Troubleshoots computer equipment problems and performs minor preventive maintenance.
- Experienced with data integration working with Extract-Transform-Load (ETL) tools.
- Experienced with and know intimately all Microsoft Office applications.
- Experience with UNIX and scripting.
Required Clearance: Active TSSCI with Polygraph
AT&T will consider for employment qualified applicants in a manner consistent with the requirements of federal, state and local laws.
AT&T is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and we are committed to hiring a diverse and talented workforce. EOE/AA/M/F/D/V
AT&T a good place to be
I believe in AT&T and know they are at the edge of technology. The company believes in their people and offers all kinds of training to enable us to take on new jobs and to stay at the front of technology. The software defined network which we are building is the newest technology and AT&T has been involved since early 2000s. You have a great deal of autonomy at AT&T as long as you get the job done. You have the ability to do different jobs and to be challenged at all times.
I really have little negative to say about AT&T I have worked here for 35 years on March 23rd of 2016.Current Employee - PROFESSIONAL-NETWORK DESIGN ENGINEER+
- One Star Rating
- Two Star Rating
- Three Star Rating
- Four Star Rating
This is the life – the #LifeAtATT, that is. We’re creating what’s next and having a blast doing it. You’re looking for proof? Well, see for yourself.