Our National Security Team supports the intelligence community, providing, operating and assuring critical voice, video and collaboration services for the full spectrum of operations.
AT&T has an opening for a Data Analyst - To support the National Security Sector, in providing analysis of service levels and other service delivery metrics in support of a large IT services contract by gathering, processing, and analyzing data into information and information into knowledge to support operations and business decisions.
Description of Job Duties/Responsibilities:
- Identifies the key objectives of gathering data and key sources of needed information and applies data-gathering methods
- Assesses common problems and obstacles surrounding data-gathering
- Interprets and explains results of a data-gathering initiative
- Analyzes complex reports as revealed by the data
- Prepares cost-benefit analyses of alternative approaches
- Reviews and verifies data and reports for accuracy and evaluates errors in data results and data reports
- Assists in assessing risks, benefits and consideration of alternatives
- Participates in documenting data, ideas, players, stakeholders, and processes
- Differentiates between assumptions, perspectives, and historical frameworks
- Recognizes, clarifies, and prioritizes concerns
- Identifies issues and communicates with decision makers when a decision needs to be made and analyzes and discusses alternatives
- Contributes to documents on the results of the analyzed data
- Predicts trends based on patterns found in data reports
- Describes alternative data-gathering techniques and collaborates in the selection and implementation of analysis tools and methodologies
• ITIL v3 Foundations Certification
• Preferred one or more ITIL Intermediate Certificate (Continual Service Improvement; Planning, Protection, and Optimization)
Desired Qualifications: Deep Knowledge with the related ITSM Processes and Polices; Deep Knowledge of Data Analysis tools and processes; Experience with enterprise level monitoring and reporting tools such as ServiceNow, Splunk, Solarwinds; Passion for customer service with a strong level of critical thinking in order to quickly resolve issues; Excellent oral and written communication skills. Ability to understand others and clearly express thoughts
AT&T will consider for employment qualified applicants in a manner consistent with the requirements of federal, state and local laws.
AT&T is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and we are committed to hiring a diverse and talented workforce. EOE/AA/M/F/D/V
AT&T a good place to be
I believe in AT&T and know they are at the edge of technology. The company believes in their people and offers all kinds of training to enable us to take on new jobs and to stay at the front of technology. The software defined network which we are building is the newest technology and AT&T has been involved since early 2000s. You have a great deal of autonomy at AT&T as long as you get the job done. You have the ability to do different jobs and to be challenged at all times.
I really have little negative to say about AT&T I have worked here for 35 years on March 23rd of 2016.Current Employee - PROFESSIONAL-NETWORK DESIGN ENGINEER+
- One Star Rating
- Two Star Rating
- Three Star Rating
- Four Star Rating
This is the life – the #LifeAtATT, that is. We’re creating what’s next and having a blast doing it. You’re looking for proof? Well, see for yourself.