Government Support Jobs
Keep the wheels of government turning 24/7. In a Government Support role, you’ll join a trusted team of experts who connect over 1,200 different agencies to serious security and mobility. Your work will help make the networks that our country runs on more protected, agile and effective. And with a wide range of opportunities (from Engineers to IT and Cyber Security), your continued growth can always be a top priority.
- Provide engineering expertise and guidance for the design, development, implementation, operations and the sustainment of cybersecurity services that enhance the cybersecurity posture of NGA Programs, Systems, and the Enterprise.
- Lead the research, analysis, solution design and implementation planning of solution for modernization of existing cybersecurity solutions and infrastructures in partnership with internal and external stakeholders to include the Cybersecurity Operations Manager.
- Drive strategic technological innovation, demonstrating a breadth and depth of knowledge in all things related to the complex operations of cybersecurity services.
- Provide technical knowledge and analysis of high-level functional systems analysis, design, integration advice on complex matters that require expert level knowledge of the subject matter for effective implementation
- Demonstrated specialized experience with implementing, engineering, architecting, designing or operating cybersecurity technologies with an emphasis in DoD capabilities.
- Demonstrated experience leading design and implementation of complex cyber security IT solutions on a large program ($100M+).
- Demonstrated leadership experience serving as a chief architect, chief engineer, functional manager or team lead for a minimum of 5 years.
- Demonstrated experience modernizing complex enterprise cybersecurity systems.
- Demonstrated experience presenting briefing to senior customer management and customer stakeholders.
- Bachelor’s degree, or higher, in Computer Science, Cyber Security Engineering or IT-related discipline.
- Certified DoD 8570.01-M Information Assurance Technical Officer (IAT) Level III and Information Assurance System Architecture and Engineering Specialist (IASAE) Level III.
- Demonstrated experience in cybersecurity design, engineering and operations with emphasis on NGA capabilities.
- Demonstrated 5 or more years of experience supporting an IC or DoD agency in adopting and transitioning systems and services to cloud environments, including hybrid cloud environments.
- Demonstrated specialized experience applying ICD-503 Risk Management Framework, National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) Special Publications, Committee on National Security Systems (CNSS) 253, International Standards Organization (ISO) 20000 series, and the IT Service Capability Maturity Model (IT-597 CMM) to secure information systems.
TS/SCI w/ Poly
AT&T is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and we are committed to hiring a diverse and talented workforce. EOE/AA/M/F/D/V
AT&T a good place to be
I believe in AT&T and know they are at the edge of technology. The company believes in their people and offers all kinds of training to enable us to take on new jobs and to stay at the front of technology. The software defined network which we are building is the newest technology and AT&T has been involved since early 2000s. You have a great deal of autonomy at AT&T as long as you get the job done. You have the ability to do different jobs and to be challenged at all times.
I really have little negative to say about AT&T I have worked here for 35 years on March 23rd of 2016.Current Employee - PROFESSIONAL-NETWORK DESIGN ENGINEER+
- One Star Rating
- Two Star Rating
- Three Star Rating
- Four Star Rating
This is the life – the #LifeAtATT, that is. We’re creating what’s next and having a blast doing it. You’re looking for proof? Well, see for yourself.