Government Support Jobs
Keep the wheels of government turning 24/7. In a Government Support role, you’ll join a trusted team of experts who connect over 1,200 different agencies to serious security and mobility. Your work will help make the networks that our country runs on more protected, agile and effective. And with a wide range of opportunities (from Engineers to IT and Cyber Security), your continued growth can always be a top priority.
The candidate will provide cybersecurity analysis support as a member of a security operations center (SOC) watch team.
Position duties include:
• Provides detection, identification, and reporting of possible cyber-attacks/intrusions, anomalous activities, and misuse activities.
• Characterizes and performs analysis of network traffic and system data to identify anomalous activity and potential threats to resources.
• Performs security event and incident correlation using information gathered from a variety of sources within the enterprise.
• Performs cyber incident triage analysis to include determining scope, urgency, and potential impact of security incidents.
• Makes recommendations to enhance network defense configurations.
• Contributes to the completion of milestones associated with specific projects.
• Provides solutions to a variety of complex technical problems.
Prerequisites: / Qualifications:
Job experience: 5-7 or more years in compliance engineering or a related field.
College Degree: Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent.
8570-Compliant Certification: Must hold an CNDSP Analyst certification, to include GCIA, CEH, or GCIH.
The candidate should have experience in the following areas:
• Minimum of 2 years of experience in technology/tools specific to the target platforms
• Experience with cyber triage analysis and security event/incident correlation
• Solid working knowledge of cyber-attack/intrusion detection, identification, and reporting techniques
• Basic familiarity with network defense configurations
• Understanding of trusted systems and their applications
• Experience with customer service
• Good technical problem-solving skills
• Communications and teamwork skills
• Knowledge of applicable IC/DoD policies, directives and standards.
Required Clearance: U. S. Citizen. TSSCI with CI Polygraph required. Must have an active or re-instatable TSSCI and CI Polygraph or Lifestyle Polygraph to apply.
AT&T a good place to be
I believe in AT&T and know they are at the edge of technology. The company believes in their people and offers all kinds of training to enable us to take on new jobs and to stay at the front of technology. The software defined network which we are building is the newest technology and AT&T has been involved since early 2000s. You have a great deal of autonomy at AT&T as long as you get the job done. You have the ability to do different jobs and to be challenged at all times.
I really have little negative to say about AT&T I have worked here for 35 years on March 23rd of 2016.Current Employee - PROFESSIONAL-NETWORK DESIGN ENGINEER+
- One Star Rating
- Two Star Rating
- Three Star Rating
- Four Star Rating
This is the life – the #LifeAtATT, that is. We’re creating what’s next and having a blast doing it. You’re looking for proof? Well, see for yourself.