Government Support Jobs
Keep the wheels of government turning 24/7. In a Government Support role, you’ll join a trusted team of experts who connect over 1,200 different agencies to serious security and mobility. Your work will help make the networks that our country runs on more protected, agile and effective. And with a wide range of opportunities (from Engineers to IT and Cyber Security), your continued growth can always be a top priority.
*Work to be performed in the Springfield, VA area*
* Advanced use of forensic tools/investigations.
* Investigating advanced persistent threat (APT), hacker/breach investigations, intrusion analysis, and advanced investigative strategies.
* Computer forensics methodology.
* In-depth Windows FAT and exFAT file system examination.
* Forensic acquisition/analysis tactics; memory acquisition & analysis.
* Live response & volatile evidence collection.
* System restore points & volume shadow copy exploitation.
* File system timeline analysis; super timeline analysis.
* File system and data layer examination; metadata and file name layer examination.
* File sorting and hash comparisons.
* File recovery; discovering unknown malware on a host.
* Recovering key windows files.
* Indicators of compromise development & usage.
* Step-by-step methodologies to investigate intrusion cases.
* Candidate should also have research and analytical skills and be able to pinpoint significant patterns related to cyber threats, strong organizational, presentation and communication skills.
Education: High School Diploma.
Required Clearance: U. S. Citizen; TSSCI with Polygraph required. Must have an active or re-instatable TSSCI with Lifestyle Polygraph to apply.
AT&T will consider for employment qualified applicants in a manner consistent with the requirements of federal, state and local laws.
AT&T is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and we are committed to hiring a diverse and talented workforce. EOE/AA/M/F/D/V
AT&T a good place to be
I believe in AT&T and know they are at the edge of technology. The company believes in their people and offers all kinds of training to enable us to take on new jobs and to stay at the front of technology. The software defined network which we are building is the newest technology and AT&T has been involved since early 2000s. You have a great deal of autonomy at AT&T as long as you get the job done. You have the ability to do different jobs and to be challenged at all times.
I really have little negative to say about AT&T I have worked here for 35 years on March 23rd of 2016.Current Employee - PROFESSIONAL-NETWORK DESIGN ENGINEER+
- One Star Rating
- Two Star Rating
- Three Star Rating
- Four Star Rating
This is the life – the #LifeAtATT, that is. We’re creating what’s next and having a blast doing it. You’re looking for proof? Well, see for yourself.