Government Support Jobs
Keep the wheels of government turning 24/7. In a Government Support role, you’ll join a trusted team of experts who connect over 1,200 different agencies to serious security and mobility. Your work will help make the networks that our country runs on more protected, agile and effective. And with a wide range of opportunities (from Engineers to IT and Cyber Security), your continued growth can always be a top priority.
Monitor & analyze Intrusion Detection Systems (IDS) to identify security issues for remediation. Recognize potential, successful, and unsuccessful intrusion attempts and compromises through reviews and analyses of relevant event detail and summary information. Communicate alerts to agencies regarding intrusions and compromises to their network infrastructure, applications & operating systems. Assist with implementation of counter-measures or mitigating controls.
Ensure the integrity and protection of networks, systems, and applications by technical enforcement of organizational security policies, through monitoring of vulnerability scanning devices. Perform periodic and on-demand system audits and vulnerability assessments including user accounts, application access, file system and external Web integrity scans to determine compliance.
Prepare incident report of analysis methodology and results. Prepare incident reports of analysis methodology and results. Provide guidance and work leadership to less-experienced technical staff members. Maintain current knowledge of relevant technology. Participate in special projects as required.
*Work to be performed in the Springfield, VA area*
Prerequisites: / Qualifications: The Cyber Threat Analyst, Sr. must have a minimum of 5 or more years of cyber security experience (DoD 8570 requirement). For 8570 Compliance, must have or be able to obtain CEH, GCIA or GCIH within 6 months.Must be able to satisfy requirements for Computer Network Defense (CND) Analyst, Infrastructure Support, Incident Responder, and Auditor positions in accordance with the ND 50-05 (IAWEP) guidance.
Specific experience in:
• Advanced use of forensic tools/investigations.
• Investigating advanced persistent threat (APT), hacker/breach investigations, intrusion analysis, and advanced investigative strategies; advanced computer forensics methodology.
• In-depth Windows FAT and exFAT file system examination.
• Remote & complex forensic acquisition/analysis tactics.
• Advanced memory acquisition & analysis.
• Live response & volatile evidence collection.
• System restore points & volume shadow copy exploitation; file system timeline analysis; super timeline analysis.
• File system and data layer examination.
• Metadata and file name layer examination.
• File sorting and hash comparisons; advance file recovery.
• Discovering unknown malware on a host; recovering key windows files.
• Indicators of compromise development & usage; step-by-step methodologies to investigate intrusion cases.
• Extensive experience with Wireshark and Flow analysis tools.
• Real-world experience in cyber incident response/reconstruction/analysis, SIEM operations/maintenance, and malware analysis is desired.
Required Clearance: Must be a U. S. Citizen. TSSCI with Polygraph required. Must have an active or reinstatable TSSCI with Polygraph.
AT&T will consider for employment qualified applicants in a manner consistent with the requirements of federal, state and local laws.
AT&T is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and we are committed to hiring a diverse and talented workforce. EOE/AA/M/F/D/V
AT&T a good place to be
I believe in AT&T and know they are at the edge of technology. The company believes in their people and offers all kinds of training to enable us to take on new jobs and to stay at the front of technology. The software defined network which we are building is the newest technology and AT&T has been involved since early 2000s. You have a great deal of autonomy at AT&T as long as you get the job done. You have the ability to do different jobs and to be challenged at all times.
I really have little negative to say about AT&T I have worked here for 35 years on March 23rd of 2016.Current Employee - PROFESSIONAL-NETWORK DESIGN ENGINEER+
- One Star Rating
- Two Star Rating
- Three Star Rating
- Four Star Rating
This is the life – the #LifeAtATT, that is. We’re creating what’s next and having a blast doing it. You’re looking for proof? Well, see for yourself.