Our National Security Team supports the intelligence community, providing, operating and assuring critical voice, video and collaboration services for the full spectrum of operations. The services required by this contract will assist OS&CI in providing the NRO a secure mission environment. The contractor shall provide realistic, innovative information security solutions to accomplish the requirements in addition to program management. The services obtained under this contract shall provide expertise to support information systems security, security control assessments, information assurance engineering, and security control assessments test engineering.
AT&T has an opening for a Cyber Security Analyst, senior level - To support the National Security Sector, in providing subject matter expertise supporting and participating in independent assessment activities in cyber threat.
- Conducts research, analysis, and correlation across a wide variety of all source cyber threat data sets (indications and warning)
- Monitors external threat data sources to maintain currency of CND threat conditions and determine which security issues may have an impact on the enterprise
- Researches, identifies, and verifies new cyber threat adversary tools, tactics, and processes (TTPs). Performs detailed analysis of cyber threat adversary and develops recommendations for countermeasures
- Assesses and identifies Advanced Persistent Threat (APT) activities
- Performs CND trend analysis and threat intelligence reporting
- Contributes to the completion of milestones associated with specific projects
- Provides solutions to a variety of complex technical problems
Required Qualifications: Candidates must have a bachelor’s degree or higher and 5-7 years of relevant experience. Minimum of 2 years of experience in technology/tools specific to the target. IAT 2/CSSP- A certifications are required as a minimum.
AT&T will consider for employment qualified applicants in a manner consistent with the requirements of federal, state and local laws.
AT&T is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and we are committed to hiring a diverse and talented workforce. EOE/AA/M/F/D/V
AT&T a good place to be
I believe in AT&T and know they are at the edge of technology. The company believes in their people and offers all kinds of training to enable us to take on new jobs and to stay at the front of technology. The software defined network which we are building is the newest technology and AT&T has been involved since early 2000s. You have a great deal of autonomy at AT&T as long as you get the job done. You have the ability to do different jobs and to be challenged at all times.
I really have little negative to say about AT&T I have worked here for 35 years on March 23rd of 2016.Current Employee - PROFESSIONAL-NETWORK DESIGN ENGINEER+
- One Star Rating
- Two Star Rating
- Three Star Rating
- Four Star Rating
This is the life – the #LifeAtATT, that is. We’re creating what’s next and having a blast doing it. You’re looking for proof? Well, see for yourself.