AT&T Global Public Sector is a trusted provider of secure, IP-enabled, cloud-based, network solutions and professional services to the Federal Government. We are dedicated to recruiting, developing and empowering a diverse, high-performing workforce that is passionate about what they do, committed to our shared values and dedicated to our customers’ mission.
Our National Security Team supports the intelligence community by providing, operating and assuring critical voice, video and collaboration services for the full spectrum of operations.
AT&T has an opening for CORE Network Engineering (IPAM) to support our government customers’ global enterprise networks. Network architecture provides solutions for modernizing the network components while supporting service delivery for customer requirements in a mission-focused operational enterprise.
The job duties of the CORE Network Engineering (IPAM) are as follows:
- Provide Domain Name System (DNS), IP Address Management (IPAM), Load Balancer, and Webproxy services to end-users. Interface with end-users and other engineering entities. Maintain relevant technical documentation.
- Develop and maintain DNS, IPAM, Load Balancer, and Webproxy production system and solution, ensuring high services availability and resiliency.
- Perform lab vendor equipment, software, application, and solution evaluation, testing, integration, and security certification relevant to DNS, IPAM, Load Balancer, and Webproxy services.
- Support Tier-4 production troubleshooting of the services above and develop pro-active analysis solution for the Operations team. Leverage complex network analysis tools to identify and predict relevant services problems and aid in the post-mortem analysis of anomalies.
Required Clearance: TS/SCI with the ability to obtain and maintain a polygraph. (#ts/sci) (#polygraph)
Required Qualifications: Candidate must have 16 years of experience that can be a combination of work history and education. This equates to a Doctorate and 8 years of experience OR Masters and 10 years, Bachelors and 12 years, Associates and 14 years or HS and 16 years. Must meet Information Assurance Technical (IAT) Level 2 certification requirements.
- Familiarity with Infoblox and F5 vendor products.
- Experience in engineering, developing, and maintaining DNS, IPAM, Load Balancer, and Webproxy services.
- Experience with operations related to DNS, IPAM, Load Balancer, and Webproxy services.
Ready to join our team? Apply Today!
Job ID 2232992 Date posted 06/29/2022