Government Support Jobs
Keep the wheels of government turning 24/7. In a Government Support role, you’ll join a trusted team of experts who connect over 1,200 different agencies to serious security and mobility. Your work will help make the networks that our country runs on more protected, agile and effective. And with a wide range of opportunities (from Engineers to IT and Cyber Security), your continued growth can always be a top priority.
Our National Security Team supports the intelligence community, providing, operating and assuring critical voice, video and collaboration services for the full spectrum of operations.
AT&T has an opening for a Configuration Management Supervisor, who will establish the plans, policies and procedures for documenting and controlling all IT-IA-IM system components to include networks, hardware, software and associated work products throughout the system's life.
Create and maintain an up-to-date record of all system components (hardware and software). Illustrate physical locations and links between each item. Establish and maintain consistency of a system or product performance, functions, and physical attributes with its requirements, design, and operational information.
Identify the functional and physical attributes of software at various points in time. Perform systematic control of software changes to the identified attributes for the purpose of maintaining software integrity and traceability. Trace changes and provide the ability to verify that the final delivered software has all required enhancements.
Control all program work products associated with the development and maintenance of system hardware and software components to include concepts, requirements, designs, tests, and operating procedures.
- Manage the IT-IA-IM baseline configuration for all-project related work for project oversight as well as office-level oversight and control
- Develop policy for documenting and changing baseline project configuration items
- Maintains a configuration management database (CMDB)
- Define the following configuration procedures: identification; change control; status accounting; and audits
- Provide support to the Configuration Management Board, scheduling meetings, developing agenda, enter board related data in databases, install, maintain and troubleshoots problems for Configuration Control Board action items/issues
- Record and report the change process and implementation status for applications
- Track and monitor status of Change Requests (CRs), Discrepancy Reports (DRs) and Request For Changes (RFCs) for IT-IA-IM
- Manage the configuration of IT-IA-IM software executables to environments (development, test, staging and production)
Required Clearance: Active TSSCI, with CI Poly or able to obtain CI Poly. Or Active TS upgradable to TSSCI. (#polygraph)
AT&T will consider for employment qualified applicants in a manner consistent with the requirements of federal, state and local laws.
AT&T is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and we are committed to hiring a diverse and talented workforce. EOE/AA/M/F/D/V
AT&T a good place to be
I believe in AT&T and know they are at the edge of technology. The company believes in their people and offers all kinds of training to enable us to take on new jobs and to stay at the front of technology. The software defined network which we are building is the newest technology and AT&T has been involved since early 2000s. You have a great deal of autonomy at AT&T as long as you get the job done. You have the ability to do different jobs and to be challenged at all times.
I really have little negative to say about AT&T I have worked here for 35 years on March 23rd of 2016.Current Employee - PROFESSIONAL-NETWORK DESIGN ENGINEER+
- One Star Rating
- Two Star Rating
- Three Star Rating
- Four Star Rating
This is the life – the #LifeAtATT, that is. We’re creating what’s next and having a blast doing it. You’re looking for proof? Well, see for yourself.