Government Support Jobs
Keep the wheels of government turning 24/7. In a Government Support role, you’ll join a trusted team of experts who connect over 1,200 different agencies to serious security and mobility. Your work will help make the networks that our country runs on more protected, agile and effective. And with a wide range of opportunities (from Engineers to IT and Cyber Security), your continued growth can always be a top priority.
Our National Security Team supports the intelligence community, providing, operating and assuring critical voice, video and collaboration services for the full spectrum of operations.
AT&T has an opening for Tier II Technician to support the NRO’s WAN and LAN networks, in providing round the clock monitoring, reporting and Tier II repair of the networks using tools such as HP OpenView.
- Communicate with customers, engineers and management during trouble resolution or escalation
- Coordinate network operations, maintenance, repairs, or upgrades
- Update database(s) and documentation as part of the repair effort
- Monitor and analyze network performance and data input/output reports to detect problems
- Hands on experience with network switches and routers
- Strong network troubleshooting experience
- Familiarity with Incident Management processes
Active TS/SCI + Polygraph (#Polygraph)
- Candidate must have 10 years of experience that can be a combination of work history and education. This equates to a Doctorate and 3 years of experience OR Masters and 4 years, Bachelors and 6 years, Associates and 8 years or HS and 10 years
- Must meet DoD 8570 IAT Level 2 certification requirements
AT&T a good place to be
I believe in AT&T and know they are at the edge of technology. The company believes in their people and offers all kinds of training to enable us to take on new jobs and to stay at the front of technology. The software defined network which we are building is the newest technology and AT&T has been involved since early 2000s. You have a great deal of autonomy at AT&T as long as you get the job done. You have the ability to do different jobs and to be challenged at all times.
I really have little negative to say about AT&T I have worked here for 35 years on March 23rd of 2016.Current Employee - PROFESSIONAL-NETWORK DESIGN ENGINEER+
- One Star Rating
- Two Star Rating
- Three Star Rating
- Four Star Rating
This is the life – the #LifeAtATT, that is. We’re creating what’s next and having a blast doing it. You’re looking for proof? Well, see for yourself.