AT&T Global Public Sector is a trusted provider of secure, IP enabled, cloud-based, network solutions and professional services to the Federal Government. We are dedicated to recruiting, developing and empowering a diverse, high-performing workforce that is passionate about what they do, committed to our shared values and dedicated to our customers’ mission.
Our Civilian team supports our Nation’s federal agencies delivering services to the Public and are responsible to provide core agency mission service along with obtaining critical voice, video and collaboration services for the full spectrum of mission delivery.
AT&T has an opening for Client Solutions Executive 4 to support the USPS and potentially other federal civilian agencies in providing account management, acquisition, growth and retention for AT&T solutions to solve and transform Agency missions. USPS has a substantial IT Budget, involves very complex strategic selling skills and the ability to interface with senior level executives and officials. The USPS account is very strategic and critical to attaining AT&T growth and revenue targets across a wide variety of products and solutions. Solution / consultative selling expertise is essential. Customers are primarily located in the Washington DC and Raleigh NC Metropolitan areas, and travel to other locations may occasionally be required.
- Frequent presence on customer premise, create existing/new sales for solutions delivery meeting a wide variety of customer needs for AT&T products/services/systems/solutions.
- Identify sales opportunity solutions. Builds/maintains network of colleagues/customers to share information, obtaining prospects.
- Support resolution of customer disputes and accounts receivable discrepancies (i.e. billing/installation/customer issues).
- Creates and conducts product presentations/services/migrations benefiting customer needs.
- Demonstrates broad and strong working knowledge of entire product/service line.
- Partners with clients to understand business needs, issues, strategies, priorities, delivering valuable solutions.
- Develop strategic and tactical business plans in conjunction with key customer personnel.
- Develops responses to Request for Proposals, Requests for Information, and quote requests.
Duties directly related to making sales include:
- Meeting with customers and engaging in sales activities at customer site; communicating with customers via phone, teleconference, e-mail, etc. related to proposed solutions/sales, etc.; traveling to/from the customer premise for sales activities
- Providing subject matter expertise on technical sales issues; advising customers on suitability of products based on technical needs; preparing proposals/presentations/bids, including developing pricing/strategic plans and proposed solutions/sales
- Researching/developing solutions with AT&T external partners, including design/engineering; researching customer business/industry to identify new sales opportunities.
Required Clearance: Public Trust (USPS Issued)
- Bachelor’s degree is in Business, Engineering, or related field is preferred
- Sales experience at the C-Suite Level for Large Federal Agencies (USPS included) of significant size and complexity.
- Passion around meeting and/or exceeding assigned sales targets
- Strong networking and negotiation skills
- Demonstrated consultative selling skills
- Significant Experience (>8 years) with Telecommunications or Technical sales
- Valid driver's license with satisfactory driving record
- Current auto insurance
- Reliable vehicle per transportation needs of market
- Ability to travel when required.
- Experience supporting the United States Postal Service.
- Experience with AT&T internal sales, provisioning, and support applications and processes.
Ready to join our team? Apply today!
Job ID 2137462-1 Date posted 06/29/2021