AT&T Global Public Sector is a trusted provider of secure, IP enabled, cloud-based, network solutions and professional services to the Federal Government. We are dedicated to recruiting, developing and empowering a diverse, high-performing workforce that is passionate about what they do, committed to our shared values and dedicated to our customers’ mission.
Federal market with emphasis on driving the mission by implementing world class communication and Financial based Solutions.
AT&T has an opening for a Client Solutions Executive 3 to support the Federal Financial Vertical in providing cutting edge information technology solutions to the Department of Treasury, Department of Commerce, and several other Independent Financial Agencies such as the Small Business Administration (SBA), Federal Reserve Board (FRB), and the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC).
As a direct sales position, this role generates upgrades and or new sales to customers for delivery of AT&T products/services/systems and solutions to solve customers’ strategic mission and business priorities to exceed annual Quota.
Key Roles and Responsibilities:
- Identifies and creates needs for solutions that meet a wide variety of customer needs for AT&T products/ services /systems/ solutions. With the assistance of support resources. solutions for customers.
- Builds and maintains a network of colleagues, customers, partners to share information and obtain prospects.
- Initiates customer contacts/visits with existing and prospective customers. Represents the company to the account and the account to the company in all sales-oriented activities.
- Develops new sales opportunities and maintains and grows existing accounts. Establishes and maintains productive long-term networks and relationships with customers.
- Observes and participates in presenting products, service solutions that benefit customer’s mission, requirements and needs.
- Demonstrates and maintains complete extensive knowledge of the organization’s entire product and service line.
- Partners with clients to understand business needs, issues, strategies and priorities to deliver value-added business solutions.
- Develops responses to Request for Information and Request for Proposals.
- Utilizes consultative selling skills to close sales within assigned accounts.
- Articulates and positions AT&T Cybersecurity, 5G and Professional Services solutions
- Sells in accordance with company policy, procedures and culture.
- Identify key trends and customer needs and leverage industry knowledge and applications to find and close opportunities.
- Anticipates the customer’s needs and provides solutions.
- Responds to customers business needs in a timely manner to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Owns the account relationship and is responsible for meeting/exceeding annual objectives.
- Effectively influences customers and diffuses potential problems.
- Assists management in devising direct sales plans and strategies.
- Develops strategic initiatives to grow and retain the revenue stream of assigned complex accounts, while ensuring customer satisfaction.
- Supports the extended sales team partners through coaching or mentoring. Assists less experienced peers.
- Act as team lead for the customer relationship.
- Establishes and maintains influential relationships at all levels internally and externally.
- Works on highly complex projects with considerable latitude.
- Responsible for weekly, monthly, quarterly reporting and forecasting.
- Supports customer ordering and quotes in a timely manner
Public Trust (#pulbictrust)
- Valid driver's license with satisfactory driving record
- Current auto insurance with reliable vehicle per transportation needs of market
- Business Degree and 5 plus years’ successful sales and account management experience, with a proven record of accomplishment in meeting quota.
- Strong Wireline and Wireless product technical knowledge.
- Experience and documented success with Government contracts, RFI, RFP responses.
- Excellent verbal, written, presentation, organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Customer relationships to have immediate impact.
- Flexible team-oriented individual.
- Decision making and problem-solving capabilities.
- Ability to present professional image of self and Company.
- Experience in handling customer inquiries and difficult customers in a professional manner.
- Experience with understanding and negotiating both Commercial and Federal Government customers, contracts, and contract vehicles.
- Ability to use Microsoft suite as well as other computer software packages as required.
- Ability to travel, as required.
Principal Functional Skills / Competencies associated with this Title:
- Account Management
- Business and Financial Acumen
- Competitive Differentiation
- Consultative Selling
- Customer-Centric Solution Development
- Industry Knowledge
- Operational Excellence
- Solution Integration Expertise
- Technology Expertise
- Territory / Module Management/ Forecasting
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Ready to join our team? Apply Today!
Our Client Solutions Executive 3’s earn between $116200 - $174400 + up to $ 70000 in commissions yearly if all sales goals are met. Not to mention all the other amazing rewards that working at AT&T offers. Individual starting salary within this range may depend on geography, experience, expertise, and education/training.
Joining our team comes with amazing perks and benefits:
Job ID 2309631 Date posted 03/14/2023
- Medical/Dental/Vision coverage
- 401(k) plan
- Tuition reimbursement program
- Paid Time Off and Holidays (based on date of hire, at least 23 days of vacation each year and 9 company-designated holidays)
- Paid Parental Leave
- Paid Caregiver Leave
- Additional sick leave beyond what state and local law require may be available but is unprotected
- Adoption Reimbursement
- Disability Benefits (short term and long term)
- Life and Accidental Death Insurance
- Supplemental benefit programs: critical illness/accident hospital indemnity/group legal
- Employee Assistance Programs (EAP)
- Extensive employee wellness programs
- Employee discounts up to 50% off on eligible AT&T mobility plans and accessories, AT&T internet (and fiber where available) and AT&T phone
Invested in your satisfaction and continued success.
We take care of our own here (hint: that could be you). Our benefits and rewards mean we cover some of your biggest needs with some of the coolest offerings. We already think we’re a pretty great place to work. We’re just trying to rack up some bonus points.
Let’s start with the big one: Your work gets rewarded with competitive compensation and benefits. It really does pay to be on our team.
When it comes to priorities, we know family tops the list. For the moments that matter the most, you'll be there for them, and we'll be here for you.
Vacation? Staycation? Heck, let’s take a road trip. On top of paid holidays, chill out with paid time off (PTO) that you can spend any way you want.
Paid Time Off
Our people have class. Literally. We can help you out on approved education costs with our tuition assistance plan.
Here’s another reason to breathe easy: You and your family get access to excellent medical, dental and vision insurance options.
Wanna make your friends really jealous? You’ll get discounted access to the latest and greatest AT&T products and services — plus other awesome items, like tickets to live events.
You strike us as an over-achiever (don’t worry, it’s a compliment). Our training and development programs are your ticket to expert status in your job.
Training & Development
When the day comes that you get some much needed R&R (not that you’d ever want to leave #LifeAtATT) you’ll know your future is set with the AT&T Retirement Savings Plan (ARSP).
Give back to your community and connect with colleagues through social and team-building events, and annual paid time off for volunteer efforts of your choice.
Community & Team Events