- Researching/developing solutions with AT&T external partners, including design/engineering; researching customer business/industry to identify new sales opportunities.
- Request for Proposal /Proposal response
- Quotes, order handoff, and contract support as required and requested by team.
- Seller may manage account relationship as part of a team responsible for meeting revenue objectives
- Seller will obtain a prescribed number of new qualified opportunities per month within assigned account list.
- Seller will be assigned monthly acquisition revenue target for per month based upon opportunities uncovered.
- Will be measured on Closed revenue from qualified opportunities per month.
- The acquisition seller Is a central point of contact for the customer and positions next generation services for Public Sector Federal agencies. Responsible for generating demand, positioning our solutions in new space and closing revenue. Will be charged to bring new and innovative service functionalities to the marketplace. Design and execute a strategy based on partnerships and input from leaders across Public Sector. Ensure the development of the service/solution follows the AT&T ecosystem and alignment throughout the life-cycle management.
- Business Relationship Management: Develop and manage effective business relationships across the public sector industry with AT&T that drive value and scalable growth. Requires coordination and effective relationship management across leaders in Public Sector – Public Sector Customers, Product Management, Marketing, Finance, Technical Operations, and Public Sector sales, etc. Will be a point of contact within the organization to train and mentor sellers within the team as well as other business segments to increase production and increase the teams’ ability to uncover opportunities utilizing end to end solutions to increase overall revenue within the customer base.
Public Trust (#publictrust)
BA/BS degree preferred. At least (3) years of experience with Business Development, sales, opportunity identification, assessment, and planning, shaping and/or unique insights within the target vertical. Demonstrated leadership and ability to assemble and lead cross-functional teams in shaping and capturing and winning business opportunities. Strong interpersonal with leadership roles, communications, and writing skills.
- Experience working with Original Equipment Manufacturers and Value-Added Resellers
- Established relationships in the industry, with major service providers and strategic IT partners]
- Experience navigating the Public Sector, and working with the FAR
- Knowledge and experience working with one or more of the following agencies VA, US Courts, HHS, SSA, GSA, DOI, HUD, USDA, Labor
Ready to join our team? Apply today!
Our Client Solutions Executive 3’s earn between $116,200 & $174,400 + $70,000 in commissions yearly when sales goals are met. Not to mention all the other amazing rewards that working at AT&T offers. From health insurance to tuition reimbursement and paid time off to discounts on products and services just to name a few. There is a lot to be excited about around here. Individual starting salary within this range may depend on geography, experience, expertise, and education/training.