AT&T Global Public Sector is a trusted provider of secure, IP enabled, cloud-based, network solutions and professional services to the Federal Government. We are dedicated to recruiting, developing and empowering a diverse, high-performing workforce that is passionate about what they do, committed to our shared values and dedicated to our customers’ mission.
Our Civilian team supports our Nation’s federal agencies delivering services to the Public and are responsible to provide core agency mission service along with obtaining critical voice, video and collaboration services for the full spectrum of mission delivery.
AT&T has an opening for Client Solutions Executive 2 to support several federal civilian agencies, in providing acquisition, growth and retention for AT&T solutions to solve and transform Agency missions.
- Request for Proposal (RFP) / Proposal Response
- Billing and provisioning inventory reviews
- Contract mods support as required for custom arrangements
- Account setup; ROME opportunities and support requests
- CLIN mapping support
- EIS ordering support - billing and provisioning inventories to PSO at time of order
- 1st bill review
- Upscope selling activities
Required Clearance: Public Trust
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field is preferred
- Highly motivated, detailed oriented worker
- Strong Excel skills
- Ability to follow order entry process
- Equipped to work virtually (WiFi connections, etc.)
- Outside Sales experience
- Passion around meeting and/or exceeding assigned sales targets
- Strong networking and negotiation skills
- Demonstrated consultative selling skills
- Experience with Telecommunications or Technical sales