Government Support Jobs
Keep the wheels of government turning 24/7. In a Government Support role, you’ll join a trusted team of experts who connect over 1,200 different agencies to serious security and mobility. Your work will help make the networks that our country runs on more protected, agile and effective. And with a wide range of opportunities (from Engineers to IT and Cyber Security), your continued growth can always be a top priority.
- Developing an assessment of the budget, spending, and procurements associated within the IC;
- Evaluate technology vertical markets within telecommunications, network operations, data centers/cloud computing, cyber security and mobile solutions;
- Build relationships with IC leadership to ensure awareness of AT&T capabilities and initiatives while making sure that AT&T aligns at the senior levels
- The successful candidate will lead opportunity reviews and decision gates that consist of: identification, qualification, opportunity development, and bid/no bid.
- The candidate will also identify prospective opportunities using relationships with existing AT&T customers, market assessment, industry sources, partners, and customers.
- The candidate will then qualify prospective opportunities by evaluating past performance, competition, relationships, and incumbents while positioning with the customer, assembling a winning approach and team, identifying customer hot buttons, defining the elements to win, and identifying key personnel.
- Keep senior leadership of NSS appropriately informed and engaged as opportunities move through the selling and approval cycle.
- Manage sales pipeline and reporting through sales reporting and tracking tool, forecast monthly sales, report monthly sales results and proof of sales through sales reporting tools.
Required Skills, Experience, and Education:
Active TS/SCI clearance.
AT&T is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and we are committed to hiring a diverse and talented workforce. EOE/AA/M/F/D/V
AT&T a good place to be
I believe in AT&T and know they are at the edge of technology. The company believes in their people and offers all kinds of training to enable us to take on new jobs and to stay at the front of technology. The software defined network which we are building is the newest technology and AT&T has been involved since early 2000s. You have a great deal of autonomy at AT&T as long as you get the job done. You have the ability to do different jobs and to be challenged at all times.
I really have little negative to say about AT&T I have worked here for 35 years on March 23rd of 2016.Current Employee - PROFESSIONAL-NETWORK DESIGN ENGINEER+
- One Star Rating
- Two Star Rating
- Three Star Rating
- Four Star Rating
This is the life – the #LifeAtATT, that is. We’re creating what’s next and having a blast doing it. You’re looking for proof? Well, see for yourself.