Government Support Jobs
Keep the wheels of government turning 24/7. In a Government Support role, you’ll join a trusted team of experts who connect over 1,200 different agencies to serious security and mobility. Your work will help make the networks that our country runs on more protected, agile and effective. And with a wide range of opportunities (from Engineers to IT and Cyber Security), your continued growth can always be a top priority.
- Manage the resolution of billing issues, bill consolidations and bill segregations.
- Track vendor orders, and payments through the full lifecycle to ensure that they are processed in compliance with customer service levels, and to ensure that they are accurately accounted in terms of program financial reporting.
- Provide supplemental support to other areas of the program. Those areas could include; network service ordering, provisioning and documentation, assisting with financial report preparation, procurement and federal accountable property support, contract assistance, professional services proposal support and program documentation support.
Required Skills, Experience, and Education:
- Applicants should have experience managing and implementing billing processes, and interfacing with multiple vendors to process critical customer requisitions.
- Excellent computer and office management skills, communication and customer interface skills, the ability to manage multiple priorities, strong analytical skills, and excellent attendance are required.
Must be US citizens and have an appropriate USG SECURITY CLEARANCE: SECRET or above prior to applying.
Proficiency and experience in Microsoft Excel and Access is beneficial although not required.
AT&T is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and we are committed to hiring a diverse and talented workforce. EOE/AA/M/F/D/V
AT&T a good place to be
I believe in AT&T and know they are at the edge of technology. The company believes in their people and offers all kinds of training to enable us to take on new jobs and to stay at the front of technology. The software defined network which we are building is the newest technology and AT&T has been involved since early 2000s. You have a great deal of autonomy at AT&T as long as you get the job done. You have the ability to do different jobs and to be challenged at all times.
I really have little negative to say about AT&T I have worked here for 35 years on March 23rd of 2016.Current Employee - PROFESSIONAL-NETWORK DESIGN ENGINEER+
- One Star Rating
- Two Star Rating
- Three Star Rating
- Four Star Rating
This is the life – the #LifeAtATT, that is. We’re creating what’s next and having a blast doing it. You’re looking for proof? Well, see for yourself.