Our National Security Team supports the intelligence community, providing, operating and assuring critical voice, video and collaboration services for the full spectrum of operations.
AT&T has an opening for a GNOC Administrative Assistant - To support the 24x7 Global Network Operations Center in fulfilling high level administrative functions.
Description of Job Duties/Responsibilities:
- Works on assignments that are complex in nature.
- Works with confidential material.
- Coordinates activities with internal and external clients.
- Contacts personnel at various organizational levels to gather information and prepares reports.
- Determines processes to handle routine assignments or new assignments and projects and provides guidance and direction to other personnel within the organization.
- Responsible for the preparation, maintenance and control of electronic or paper records.
- May handle all logistics for seminars and external meetings.
- Performs administrative and office support activities for multiple supervisors.
Required Qualifications/Certifications: Candidate must have a total of 7 years of applicable experience. The experience can be a combination of degree and work history. This can be a High School degree and 7 years of work history OR an Associate’s and 5 years, a Bachelors’ and 5 years, a Masters and 1 years or a PhD and 0 years of work history.
- Relevant experience providing administrative support to a technical program and the management personnel associated with it.
- Multi-tasking and strong organizational skills.
- Ability to absorb and work successfully with details
- Mature, professional etiquette, independent thinking and decision-making is required.
- Expert Proficiency with Outlook, SharePoint, Microsoft Word, Excel, OneNote, PowerPoint
- Must demonstrate passion and enthusiasm for the overall customer experience (internal & external)
AT&T a good place to be
I believe in AT&T and know they are at the edge of technology. The company believes in their people and offers all kinds of training to enable us to take on new jobs and to stay at the front of technology. The software defined network which we are building is the newest technology and AT&T has been involved since early 2000s. You have a great deal of autonomy at AT&T as long as you get the job done. You have the ability to do different jobs and to be challenged at all times.
I really have little negative to say about AT&T I have worked here for 35 years on March 23rd of 2016.Current Employee - PROFESSIONAL-NETWORK DESIGN ENGINEER+
- One Star Rating
- Two Star Rating
- Three Star Rating
- Four Star Rating
This is the life – the #LifeAtATT, that is. We’re creating what’s next and having a blast doing it. You’re looking for proof? Well, see for yourself.