Government Support Jobs
Keep the wheels of government turning 24/7. In a Government Support role, you’ll join a trusted team of experts who connect over 1,200 different agencies to serious security and mobility. Your work will help make the networks that our country runs on more protected, agile and effective. And with a wide range of opportunities (from Engineers to IT and Cyber Security), your continued growth can always be a top priority.
Our National Security Team supports the intelligence community, providing, operating and assuring critical voice, video and collaboration services for the full spectrum of operations.
AT&T has an opening for an Administrative Assistant – Full Performance, who provides high-level administrative support by conducting research, handling information requests, and performing other functions such as managing calendars, scheduling and meeting logisticsAT&T is seeking a Global Network Operations Network (GNOC) Administrative Assistant to join our program team supporting a government customer in a highly complex information technology environment. This individual will work directly with the GNOC Functional Lead and other matrixed leaders supporting a team of Tier I/II/III personnel for a 24/7/365 network operation on customer site.
- Assist with Inventory Management and IT Acquisition support
- Coordinates activities with internal and external clients
- Work at various organizational levels to gather information and prepare official reports
- Assists with the execution of management reviews, meetings, and communications, developing materials and media suitable for delivery with available communication platforms
- Responsible for the preparation, maintenance and control of electronic or paper records
- Additional duties may include fielding telephone calls, receiving and directing visitors, and other special projects as assigned
- Providing suggestions on process improvements to make the team more effective.
- Relevant experience providing administrative support to a technical program and the management personnel associated with it
- Multi-tasking and strong organizational skills - A Must
- Ability to absorb and work successfully with details
- Mature, professional etiquette, independent thinking and decision-making is required
- Expert Proficiency with Outlook, SharePoint, Microsoft Word, Excel, OneNote, PowerPoint
- Must demonstrate passion and enthusiasm for the overall customer experience (internal & external)
- Have a contagious great attitude
- Direct experience with the creation and presentation of Technical Reports and Presentations
AT&T will consider for employment qualified applicants in a manner consistent with the requirements of federal, state and local laws.
AT&T is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and we are committed to hiring a diverse and talented workforce. EOE/AA/M/F/D/V
AT&T a good place to be
I believe in AT&T and know they are at the edge of technology. The company believes in their people and offers all kinds of training to enable us to take on new jobs and to stay at the front of technology. The software defined network which we are building is the newest technology and AT&T has been involved since early 2000s. You have a great deal of autonomy at AT&T as long as you get the job done. You have the ability to do different jobs and to be challenged at all times.
I really have little negative to say about AT&T I have worked here for 35 years on March 23rd of 2016.Current Employee - PROFESSIONAL-NETWORK DESIGN ENGINEER+
- One Star Rating
- Two Star Rating
- Three Star Rating
- Four Star Rating
This is the life – the #LifeAtATT, that is. We’re creating what’s next and having a blast doing it. You’re looking for proof? Well, see for yourself.