AT&T Public Sector & FIRSTNET is a trusted provider of secure, IP enabled, cloud-based, network solutions and professional services to the Federal Government. We are dedicated to recruiting, developing and empowering a diverse, high-performing workforce that is passionate about what they do, committed to our shared values and dedicated to our customers’ mission.
The AT&T Public Sector & FIRSTNET, Defense and National Security team is the passionate and trusted partner to deliver leading-edge, specialized, and proven solutions for the government’s defense, intelligence, and national security missions around the globe, powered by AT&T’s world-class integrated communications and technology products and services.
- Networks and Communications
- IT Managed Services
- Mobility, 5G, and FirstNet
AT&T has an opening for an Proposal Manager to support the Public Sector & FIRSTNET, Defense and National Security, in providing leadership and management of a team that delivers proposal Management professional services, technical writing, desktop publishing, and graphical support. This position will lead a multi-discipline team of hybrid business development professionals, including proposal managers, technical writers, graphic artists, desktop publishers and proposal coordinators in developing and delivering compliant, compelling, winning proposals. The primary purpose of this hybrid proposal support team is to augment Business Development Capture and Proposal (BDC&P) resources where needed. The role is highly integrated with Sales, Product, Marketing and Technical teams as resources are focused against driving revenue growth within the various Public Sector vertical areas.
- Lead the proposal development process for responses to RFPs, RFQs, RFIs and Sources Sought requests and tracking all proposal activities, providing weekly, monthly, and quarterly views of assigned resources and status of active efforts.
- Drive the creation of leading class proposal templates and proposal content.
- Manage multiple complex telecommunications and professional services proposals across the Defense and National Security market.
- Communicate overall proposal development progress to management; escalate issues/concerns.
- Develop all proposal materials including but not limited to proposal outline, compliance matrix, proposal management plan, proposal kick-off meeting materials, storyboard and writing plans.
- In conjunction with the Director of Business Development, Capture, Proposals and Growth, establish win themes and assist with development of solution sets, including pricing, scheduling, technical, management, past performance, among other deliverables.
- Review proposal sections developed by members of proposal teams, providing guidance and recommendations, and editing sections as appropriate.
- Review and analyze solicitation and related documents, ensuring final proposal product is compliant and delivered on schedule.
- Participate in peer reviews of proposal materials developed by proposal managers for compliance.
- Support color reviews as needed and when available for support.
TS/ SCI (#ts/sci)
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum 5 years of experience working with federal proposals
- Understanding of Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR) and common Government RFP requirements
- Proven ability to establish and monitor proposal schedules and ensure delivery of compliant proposals.
- Microsoft Office Advanced Skills, SharePoint, Excellent communication (verbal and written).
- Solid analytical and problem-solving skills, and the ability to work effectively in a team setting
- Excellent Communications and inter-personal skills including verbal and presentation skills to individuals and groups, internally and externally.
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to work in fast-paced environment
- Master’s degree
- Industry certifications: PMP, APMP
- Formal training: Shipley or equivalent
- Previous experience in government proposals with a large defense contractor or proposal consulting firm is essential
- Strong understanding of project and proposal management lifecycles; and Government Procurement/Capture/Proposal Management
- Solid understanding of telecom industry as it relates to approaches for Technical, Management and Transition strategies.
- Proven ability to create tracking dashboards and tools to track progress and status of activities
- TS SCI with CI or Full Scope Polygraph (#polygraph)
Ready to join our team? Apply today!
Job ID 2220766 Date posted 05/10/2022