AT&T Global Public Sector is a trusted provider of secure, IP enabled, cloud-based, network solutions and professional services to the Federal Government. We are dedicated to recruiting, developing and empowering a diverse, high-performing workforce that is passionate about what they do, committed to our shared values and dedicated to our customers’ mission.
Our National Security proposal management Team supports our customers in the intelligence community and the Nation’s warfighters, providing, operating and assuring critical voice, network, video and collaboration services for the full spectrum of operations.
AT&T has an opening for classified Proposal Manager to support the National Security Segment, responsible for managing classified proposals to help retain and win new business within the Intelligence Community. This is a critical role to help respond to opportunities in a hard to penetrate market within the Intelligence Community.
- Creating a complete and comprehensive compliance matrix
- Drafting outlines based on customer instructions
- Developing a schedule with critical milestones
- Assigning tasks to proposal contributors
- Conducting regular “stand-up” status meetings
- Facilitating proposal kickoff meetings
- Organizing and leading proposal color reviews (Pink, Red, Green, Gold)
Required Clearance: TS/SCI with polygraph (#polygraph)
- Demonstrated experience coordinating and managing proposal resources and documents.
- Demonstrated experience in analyzing and coordinating requests for proposals (RFPs), requests for quotations (RFQs), white papers, and other business development documents and presentations.
- Demonstrated ability to multitask and communicate effectively/efficiently/clearly across proposal teams.
- Demonstrate initiative.
- Provide expert SharePoint and MS Office skills.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher education
- Certified as Professional Proposal Professional (CF APMP, CP APMP, Shipley Certified)