AT&T Global Public Sector is a trusted provider of secure, IP enabled, cloud-based, network solutions and professional services to the Intelligence Community. We are dedicated to recruiting, developing, and empowering a diverse, high-performing workforce that is passionate about what they do, committed to our shared values, and dedicated to our customers’ mission.
Our AT&T Defense & National Security organization supports our Nation’s Defense and Intelligence Community, operating and assuring critical voice, video, and collaboration services for the full spectrum of intelligence operations.
AT&T has an opening for a Project Manager, Senior Associate to support AT&T Public Sector, Defense and National Security Organization.
- This is a Project Management position serving as an individual contributor and as the alternate team lead for the Telephony Requirements Lead onsite.
- Will work directly with multiple stakeholders to receive, validate, and properly route requests to complete Local Exchange Carriers (LEC) and IP Flex service requests to minimize problems and decrease delays.
- Will serve as a liaison with the Billing Team, AT&T Customer Care, Accounts Payable, LECs, and AT&T Business Customer Service and Operations to resolve provisioning and billing issues.
- Furthermore, will serve as a single point of contact for the customer (premises based) and AT&T technical staff to resolve service request problems in a timely manner.
- Create, delete, and research required phone numbers and accounts as directed by the customer and utilizing required interactive tools (customer databases, ticketing systems, and other electronic mechanisms).
- Assist with billing, account escalation, LEC, and IP Flex issues for the Requirements Team.
- Work with the Billing Team and other teams to update and maintain the database to meet the on-site team’s requirements.
- Ensure that adequate resources are assigned to meet the customer delivery date and maintain a high level of quality to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Create reports from the database and report accomplishments monthly or as needed.
TS/SCI with poly (#ts/sci) (#polygraph) Must be US citizens and have an appropriate USG SECURITY CLEARANCE: TOP SECRET/SCI prior to applying.
This position requires an individual who is customer oriented and mission focused. Applicants should have experience managing and implementing requirement processes, experience interfacing with multiple vendors to process critical customer requisitions, excellent computer and office management skills, communication and customer interface skills, the ability to manage multiple priorities, strong analytical skills, and a teamwork-oriented approach to responsibilities
Proficiency and experience with Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
Ready to join our team? Apply Today!
Job ID 2212537 Date posted 03/15/2022