Our National Security Team supports the intelligence community, providing, operating and assuring critical voice, video and collaboration services for the full spectrum of operations.
AT&T has an opening for a - Performance Management Lead - To Identify network operations issues and solutions for the full system life cycle from concept to disposal. Performs technical planning, system integration, verification and validation, supportability and effectiveness analysis for total systems.
- Ensures designs are compatible with the architecture.
- Analyzes science, engineering, network, business, and all other data processing problems for customer network.
- Perform functional analysis, trade studies, and interface definition studies to translate customer requirements into hardware and software specifications.
- Perform strategic systems planning, business information planning, and analysis
- Analyzes problems; creates automation to improve existing systems, data collection, and data analysis.
- Apply network process improvement practices to re-engineer methodologies and principles and network process modernization projects.
- Develop and apply organization-wide information models for use in designing and building integrated, shared software and database management systems, to include Excel or Access.
- Develop scripting to automate and improve reporting processes.
- Prepare required documentation, including both program-level and user-level documentation.
- Construct sound, logical network improvement opportunities consistent with provided guidance and principles, and system architecture objectives.
- Analyze and study complex system requirements.
Required Skills, Experience, and Education: Candidate must have 16 years of experience that can be a combination of work history and education. This equates to a Doctorate and 8 years of experience OR Masters and 10 years, Bachelors and 12 years, Associates and 14 years or HS and 16 years.
Required Clearance: Active TSSCI with Polygraph or able to obtain Polygraph. Or Active TS upgradable to TSSCI. (#polygraph)
Desired: 8570 Certification
AT&T will consider for employment qualified applicants in a manner consistent with the requirements of federal, state and local laws.
AT&T is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and we are committed to hiring a diverse and talented workforce. EOE/AA/M/F/D/V
AT&T a good place to be
I believe in AT&T and know they are at the edge of technology. The company believes in their people and offers all kinds of training to enable us to take on new jobs and to stay at the front of technology. The software defined network which we are building is the newest technology and AT&T has been involved since early 2000s. You have a great deal of autonomy at AT&T as long as you get the job done. You have the ability to do different jobs and to be challenged at all times.
I really have little negative to say about AT&T I have worked here for 35 years on March 23rd of 2016.Current Employee - PROFESSIONAL-NETWORK DESIGN ENGINEER+
- One Star Rating
- Two Star Rating
- Three Star Rating
- Four Star Rating
This is the life – the #LifeAtATT, that is. We’re creating what’s next and having a blast doing it. You’re looking for proof? Well, see for yourself.