Government Support Jobs
Keep the wheels of government turning 24/7. In a Government Support role, you’ll join a trusted team of experts who connect over 1,200 different agencies to serious security and mobility. Your work will help make the networks that our country runs on more protected, agile and effective. And with a wide range of opportunities (from Engineers to IT and Cyber Security), your continued growth can always be a top priority.
- Manage the ingestion and tracking of NGEN program Requests for Quote (RFQs) and Levels of Effort (LOEs) from customer.
- Manage the team responsible for analyzing RFQ requirements and gathering data pertaining to those requests; manage the coordination and development of levels of effort with technical subject matter experts (SMEs); provide senior level support in those tasks.
- Manage the preparation of proposals and deliverables, document pricing justification, and present to program leadership; provide senior level support in those tasks.
- Use technical knowledge to ensure comprehensive solutions are being developed and proposed.
- Document and maintain processes and procedures; operate team according to a continual service improvement model.
- Effectively build and manage relationships across internal organizations to establish an efficient business rhythm to meet deliverable timelines.
- Establish and cultivate working relationships with external customer interfaces to ensure effective communication.
- Operate as a focal point and subject matter expert for developed proposals and subsequent awards.
- Present and/or participate as a key team member on proposal reviews.
- Determines, monitors, and reviews all project economics to include costs, staffing requirements, resources and risk.
- Works with management on project proposals, bids, contracts, estimates, and schedules.
- Leads the project team in determining client requirements and translating requirements into levels of effort.
- Identifies and assembles the appropriate blend of resources to meet project needs and requirements.
- Controls project requirements and scope.
- Utilizes appropriate automated systems for management of projects.
- Develops, proposes, and negotiates project proposals, quotations, and add-ons to leadership and the client.
- Analyzes project costs and facilitates the development of recommended alternatives.
- Integrates and uses project management methodologies.
- Creates communication plans, ensuring that appropriate information is exchanged among key stakeholders.
- Advises senior management on project management capability and risk. Maintains awareness on emerging technologies and project management techniques.
Bachelor’s degree. Minimum 3 years experience supporting Navy Marine Corps Intranet (NMCI) or equivalent Dept of Defense enterprise network environment in a technical role. Minimum 3 years experience of demonstrated success in increasing program value through high quality proposal operations in Dept of Defense contracting environment. Minimum 5 years experience in requirements & business analysis, data gathering, proposal development, pricing. Minimum 4 years experience in creation and maintenance of process documentation. Minimum 4 years experience working in an organization utilizing an IT Service Management framework.
Required Clearance: Secret.
Desired: M.S. degree in IT or related field. DoD network design, engineering, or configuration management. CAPM, PMP. ITILv3 (or later) Foundation certification
AT&T is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and we are committed to hiring a diverse and talented workforce. EOE/AA/M/F/D/V
AT&T a good place to be
I believe in AT&T and know they are at the edge of technology. The company believes in their people and offers all kinds of training to enable us to take on new jobs and to stay at the front of technology. The software defined network which we are building is the newest technology and AT&T has been involved since early 2000s. You have a great deal of autonomy at AT&T as long as you get the job done. You have the ability to do different jobs and to be challenged at all times.
I really have little negative to say about AT&T I have worked here for 35 years on March 23rd of 2016.Current Employee - PROFESSIONAL-NETWORK DESIGN ENGINEER+
- One Star Rating
- Two Star Rating
- Three Star Rating
- Four Star Rating
This is the life – the #LifeAtATT, that is. We’re creating what’s next and having a blast doing it. You’re looking for proof? Well, see for yourself.