Government Support Jobs
Keep the wheels of government turning 24/7. In a Government Support role, you’ll join a trusted team of experts who connect over 1,200 different agencies to serious security and mobility. Your work will help make the networks that our country runs on more protected, agile and effective. And with a wide range of opportunities (from Engineers to IT and Cyber Security), your continued growth can always be a top priority.
- Ensures effective and efficient operation of network systems, architecture and topology through deployment and oversight of network operations specialists that all operating systems are adequate, functional, and conform to operation security policies and procedures.
- Assists with the development and application of business processes to ensure appropriate service levels.
- Develops and implements standards, procedures, and processes for the Network Operations Center.
- Participates in strategic network planning, steady state operations planning, and development of contingency operation plans.
- Plans and supports injection of new technologies and implementation of technology refresh.
- Estimates project costs and prepares project plans.
- Confers with and advises administrators, user representatives, and technical personnel regarding development and design of integrated network solutions.
- Prepares recommendations based on monitoring results, tools analyses, and forensics.
- Participates in the development and implementation of policies and procedures regarding network equipment, maintenance, and monitoring.
- Prepares status reports.
- Schedules routine system maintenance, oversees application of proactive
- Cyber Security measures, and manages reaction to Network Defense requirements.
- Develops and maintains system architecture and operational documentation.
- 5-9 years of experience required.
IAT-2 / Security+
AT&T a good place to be
I believe in AT&T and know they are at the edge of technology. The company believes in their people and offers all kinds of training to enable us to take on new jobs and to stay at the front of technology. The software defined network which we are building is the newest technology and AT&T has been involved since early 2000s. You have a great deal of autonomy at AT&T as long as you get the job done. You have the ability to do different jobs and to be challenged at all times.
I really have little negative to say about AT&T I have worked here for 35 years on March 23rd of 2016.Current Employee - PROFESSIONAL-NETWORK DESIGN ENGINEER+
- One Star Rating
- Two Star Rating
- Three Star Rating
- Four Star Rating
This is the life – the #LifeAtATT, that is. We’re creating what’s next and having a blast doing it. You’re looking for proof? Well, see for yourself.