Government Support Jobs
Keep the wheels of government turning 24/7. In a Government Support role, you’ll join a trusted team of experts who connect over 1,200 different agencies to serious security and mobility. Your work will help make the networks that our country runs on more protected, agile and effective. And with a wide range of opportunities (from Engineers to IT and Cyber Security), your continued growth can always be a top priority.
AT&T Global Public Sector is a trusted provider of secure, IP enabled, cloud-based, network solutions and professional services to the Department of Defense. We are dedicated to recruiting, developing and empowering a diverse, high-performing workforce that is passionate about what they do, committed to our shared values and dedicated to our customers’ mission
Our Defense Team supports our Nation’s warfighters, providing, operating and assuring Electronic Warfare Data (EWD) production within Depart of Defense operations.
AT&T has an opening for a Database / Web Application Software Developer to support the U.S. Navy Information Warfare Training Group (IWTG) by providing Microsoft MVC Web Application and Oracle database development. Responsibilities include web/database design and development, technical guidance for data management/interoperability, data standardization, and content quality assurance in support of IWTG EW and Cryptologic Training and the Navy Information Operations Database (NIODB).
- 8+ years demonstrated experience in the field of software development with specific prior performance in MS.NET Web Application development/maintenance
- 2+ years demonstrated experience in the field of software development with preferred prior performance in Oracle Relational Database Management System (RDBMS) development, Structured Query Language (SQL), development/maintenance
- Strong working experience in all phases of the Software/System Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Past performance preferred in related field with familiarization level knowledge of Electronic Warfare (EW) data and data sources (i.e. EWIR TERF/SERF, CED, MEPED, MIDB, & SEI)
- Contractors must hold the appropriate certification per Defense Federal Acquisition Regulation Supplement (DFARS) 48 Code of Federal Regulations (CFR) Parts 239 and 252 Record Identification Number (RIN) 0750-AF52 DFARS: Information Assurance Contractor Training and Certification (DFARS Case 2006-D023).
Active Top Secret (SCI) (#TopSecret) Clearance is required to work on site.
- Security+ Certification is required on day one
- Microsoft.NET or Oracle Certification required within 6 months of hire
- Java software development expertise is highly desired but not required
AT&T will consider for employment qualified applicants in a manner consistent with the requirements of federal, state and local laws. AT&T is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and we are committed to hiring a diverse and talented workforce. EOE/AA/M/F/D/V
AT&T a good place to be
I believe in AT&T and know they are at the edge of technology. The company believes in their people and offers all kinds of training to enable us to take on new jobs and to stay at the front of technology. The software defined network which we are building is the newest technology and AT&T has been involved since early 2000s. You have a great deal of autonomy at AT&T as long as you get the job done. You have the ability to do different jobs and to be challenged at all times.
I really have little negative to say about AT&T I have worked here for 35 years on March 23rd of 2016.Current Employee - PROFESSIONAL-NETWORK DESIGN ENGINEER+
- One Star Rating
- Two Star Rating
- Three Star Rating
- Four Star Rating
This is the life – the #LifeAtATT, that is. We’re creating what’s next and having a blast doing it. You’re looking for proof? Well, see for yourself.