Discover how your innovations can transform marketing, finance and more.
Lead our business with your boldest ideas.
A Look Inside: AT&T Careers
Collaborate with people who share your enthusiasm.
Join us in redefining how the world communicates.
We live our values – without question or compromise.
Stay strong. Stay considerate. Stay connected.
We are looking for a Vice President of Product to lead our demand side product team and product development efforts. As Vice President, you will be expected to engage with key clients and partners to inform our global strategy, and to work closely across key capability owners and within your team in order to achieve objectives. The Vice President will define the product strategy, develop the product roadmap, identify and prioritize product requirements, collaborate with product development on implementation, take product to market, and be responsible for commercial success. This leadership role, with strong domain expertise in digital advertising, is to drive product success in our marketplace and to bring video and TV advertising product efforts together into a unified platform. Developing innovative, industry-changing products is the heart of our business at Xandr, and this is a fantastic opportunity to join the team that sits on the front lines.
- Innovate new products and features to strengthen competitive differentiation, provide new value to clients, and grow revenue; extend platform capabilities to drive high levels of growth in ad spend
- Understand and incorporate market intelligence on key supply sources, demand sources, data sources, and vendors to influence our product and integration priorities
- Understand and incorporate market regulations and emerging standards, assessing and acting on implications for product plans in multiple markets
- Develop global product strategy for demand side products
- Conduct market research and engage directly with customers, prospects and partners to identify and act on market needs and opportunities
- Consolidate, rationalize, and prioritize market requirements into the product roadmap to define GTM strategy and timeline for product features and enhancements
- Act as a product evangelist and expert for external users as well as internal teams
- Define product ownership areas and internal/external collaboration models for cross-functional product activities
- Ensure consistent product ownership of core workflows and integration points; identify ownership gaps or incongruous ownership areas and address these gaps
- Be responsive to priorities and feedback from the rest of the organization; communicate priorities, changes, and tradeoffs
- Hire, retain, mentor, and promote top product talent within the organization
- Bring a positive culture with a can-do attitude, engage with and inspire product teams
- Must have product portfolio management experience (track record leading product management efforts for multiple products in market for five+ years) with people management desirable
- Experience managing multiple products in fast-paced, agile environments
- Strong domain expertise in one or more areas of real-time ad exchanges such as DSP, DMP, SSP and in multiple ad formats: digital video/ OTT, audio, native, mobile, linear TV, addressable TV
- Experience working on the buy side of digital advertising products, with a customer base of ad agencies/holding companies, brands/marketers, and/or programmatic ad buying firms
- Detail oriented with strong analytical abilities and problem-solving skills
- Excellent oral and written communication, negotiation, and interpersonal skills with demonstrated ability to work effectively with business and technology leaders within company as well as at customer/partner organizations
- Proven track record of partnering with cross functional and regional teams in a highly technical environment
- Technical background is a plus - BS/MS in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent hands on software development experience indicating strong technical background
- Experience collaborating with sales and business leaders is key, MBA background optional
Job ID 2115800X Date posted 05/16/2021