Consumer Sales Jobs
Open the door to your future. We’re talking about bringing everything we offer right to the doorsteps of our future customers. As a member of our Consumer Sales team, you’ll use your extensive sales skills to connect millions to the latest products and services. And with our resources, you’ll have everything you need to follow your leads, build relationships and close deals. Are you ready to open the door to an amazing career with AT&T?
The Traffic Content Scheduler IP Ops provides support for program schedule development and administration.
Key Roles and Responsibilities:
- Assists management in determining program schedules.
- Typically develops schedules for a portion of a network or special events and shares with Customer Care and Video Operations.
- Distributes approved schedules and service change notifications and advisories as required.
- Updates program guide.
- Generates broadcast log for the broadcast center.
- Assembles market research and ratings data for department management review.
- Track and allocate available resources; antennas, satellite receivers and decoders for events.
- Demonstrates proficiency in and working knowledge of relevant professional concepts and related processes.
- Assists on new and innovative projects and initiatives.
- Implements assigned projects independently with regular guidance from senior staff.
- Requires 2+ years of experience in broadcasting/media
- Knowledge of international content is required
- Bilingual English/Spanish (reading, written, spoken) required
- Strong Microsoft Office suite skills (Outlook, Excel, Word and PowerPoint) required
Bachelor's Degree is not required but a Bachelor's Degree in a related field is preferred
3 or more years experience.
Diversity and Inclusion
Everyone feels welcome at the table...AT&T believes in creating an environment where you can be comfortable in your skin... Going from tolerance to understanding...it feels good to work for a company that encourages open dialogue about social injustice and racism and our CEO started it.
none at the momentCurrent Employee - D2D Sae Executive
- One Star Rating
- Two Star Rating
- Three Star Rating
- Four Star Rating
This is the life – the #LifeAtATT, that is. We’re creating what’s next and having a blast doing it. You’re looking for proof? Well, see for yourself.